Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Conveniently ignoring my myriad posts addressing the bigotry problem at BOTH of the Ugly Sisters. Fuckwit.

Take away point scoring and i don't think there really is a problem. Old firm fans work together, are mates, marry etc. I loved the atmosphere in work leading up to and after old firm games, even if got beat and i'd to keep my head down for a few days.

I'd say most folk are the same and as you said the other day, shouting abuse at rival fans was part of the game.

Take away point scoring and i don't think there really is a problem. Old firm fans work together, are mates, marry etc. I loved the atmosphere in work leading up to and after old firm games, even if got beat and i'd to keep my head down for a few days.

I'd say most folk are the same and as you said the other day, shouting abuse at rival fans was part of the game.

Right, own up, who's hijacked bennett's account? ;)

A sensible post, Bennett, but I feel there most certainly is a problem. The majority of fans will get on fine outside of the football environment, but both sides had (when I was at home) and by the anecdotal evidence on here and in the media, from family members, etc., still have a sizeable minority who, as is the way of these things, stand out from the crowd (npi) due to their unacceptable behaviour. My biggest issue, and you know this from many posts before, is the acceptance by many of the decent majority and, most shamefully, the lack of sanctions from the clubs themselves. The unfortunate thing is that these two know where the money comes from. They have, in business-speak, a well-established brand which is proving successful. Only by the decent supporters leaving these grounds to the extremists might the clubs change, after looking week after week at acres of empty seats.

Right, own up, who's hijacked bennett's account? ;)

A sensible post, Bennett, but I feel there most certainly is a problem. The majority of fans will get on fine outside of the football environment, but both sides had (when I was at home) and by the anecdotal evidence on here and in the media, from family members, etc., still have a sizeable minority who, as is the way of these things, stand out from the crowd (npi) due to their unacceptable behaviour. My biggest issue, and you know this from many posts before, is the acceptance by many of the decent majority and, most shamefully, the lack of sanctions from the clubs themselves. The unfortunate thing is that these two know where the money comes from. They have, in business-speak, a well-established brand which is proving successful. Only by the decent supporters leaving these grounds to the extremists might the clubs change, after looking week after week at acres of empty seats.

Have you two done what we expected was going to happen all along? Have you consumated your relationship? Just about to? You seem very friendly these days.

Have you two done what we expected was going to happen all along? Have you consumated your relationship? Just about to? You seem very friendly these days.

Stoney, that's just nasty! :barf

Christ, I make one post allowing him the respect I would give any poster.... :lol:

You should be banned from using the word respect on here to be honest.

Make a complaint, then - and also complain about knobheads who tip up and post on three separate threads in five minutes, none of which make a lot of sense or contribute to the place in any positive way.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Make a complaint, then - and also complain about knobheads who tip up and post on three separate threads in five minutes, none of which make a lot of sense or contribute to the place in any positive way.

How sad would i have to be to complain. Do i sound like a Norman?

Why are you calling me a knobhead now? Do you know anything about respect?

What's wrong with posting in different threads. All make sense, all are combating nonsense posting by posters who infest the Rangers section of the board, none of which are positive contributions.

'

All make sense, all are combating nonsense posting by posters who infest the Rangers section of the board, none of which are positive contributions.

We are all positive rangers died.

we are all positive the rangers are about to die.

we are all positive green is as crooked as whyte.

we are all positive Kyle got paid off in the physiogate.

we are all positive Sally is a horrendous manager.

Positive enough for you?

Just read the Scotsman article, sheer bloody lunacy.

I think that the WKR said it best with this ... "Politically correct arseholes banging on about the racist, homophobic, abusive crowds. It used to be the working class's weekly catharsis. Abuse anyone and evryone, then come out cleansed for the working week. Now it's a forum for middle-class wankers to show how right-on they are"

For once i'm in agreement with norman, these arseholes are destroying our game.

No s :) rrender folks.

That's quality work right there!

Share price is down 5.5% today, although only a few relatively small trades have gone through.

Suggests to me that a few small investors have taken a punt and are getting cold feet.

I do not mind that, if he came out and said everyone north of Perth are rabid sheep shaggers then I have no doubt it would stir up hatred, it may be argued that he was bringing the game into disrepute but it would not be correct to call it sectarian, No surrender is not sectarian, anyone that argues it is needs their head examined.

That's extremely offensive. No one south of Stonehaven can really claim to be a sheepshagger, rabid or not.