Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Or the SPL/SFA wanted us to jump divisions for their personal reasons and the clubs fans hypocritically but rightly told them to get to f**k. Shame they couldn't back up their promises to their clubs though. If you listen to us in the name of "sporting integrity" we will show our support, sellout Saturday stylie... oops. Maybe Green did want it too but he wasn't vocal about it.

I hope the SPL/SFA/SPL fans remember "sporting integrity" when discussing league reconstruction...oops.

The fans, the club wanted to start from the bottom. You should try representing things in a more balanced fashion.

Yes your club wanted to start from the bottom so much that they applied to the SPL. Another fanciful bit of history re-writing by a Sevco fan - what a shocker. Also we didn't say we would fill the grounds every week if Sevco were punted to the third. We said we wouldn't turn up at all if they were allowed in to the SPL or 1st. Why lie about stuff we all remember and can look up in this very thread? Or is this what Sevco fans see as balanced?

Yes your club wanted to start from the bottom so much that they applied to the SPL. Another fanciful bit of history re-writing by a Sevco fan - what a shocker. Also we didn't say we would fill the grounds every week if Sevco were punted to the third. We said we wouldn't turn up at all if they were allowed in to the SPL or 1st. Why lie about stuff we all remember and can look up in this very thread? Or is this what Sevco fans see as balanced?

Your post history going back 18 days is all about Rangers, surely a big jags man like yourself would have a post or two about his beloved Jags in that length of time?

Correct. Suspension or distortion of reality is how they exist. You can understand why of course...

Your post history going back 18 days is all about Rangers, surely a big jags man like yourself would have a post or two about his beloved Jags in that length of time?

Seem to have seen this whataboutery before .....?

It's a genuine shame there are no real fans of this club prepared to dissect and discuss the grown up issues of their past, present and future.

Yes. All 26 of them :1eye

You're nearly right. I seem to remember lots of fans of other clubs saying that they would just stop going altogether if Rangers were put back in the SPL.

You should try representing things in a more balanced fashion. Oops.......

They said they would stop going if Rangers were put back in, it's not like they were going anyway.

They said they would all get behind their clubs if they "did the right thing for sporting integrity" which they then failed to do.

Balanced as f**k.

They said they would stop going if Rangers were put back in, it's not like they were going anyway.

They said they would all get behind their clubs if they "did the right thing for sporting integrity" which they then failed to do.

Balanced as f**k.

That's better. Probably cos it's different to what you posted originally.

We applied to go straight back in to the SPL, yes i didn't deny that, not really history re-writing is it? When it emerged that wasn't possible then the majority of the club wanted to go to the bottom.

You did say you'd fill the grounds. Support your teams to make up for Rangers not being in the league. Don't know why you're trying to deny this. Sell out Saturday?

It must hurt and i am glad for you that circulating nonsense on P&B keeps you happy.

Not on here no. I prefer wearethistle.co.uk, used to love ptfc.net before it shut down and it's nearly all the same peeps on the new site. I only come here for a laugh. In that vein I would like to thank you for the vast amounts of stupidity you post daily, without dedicated P&Bers like yourself this thread would have probably died by now.

We applied to go straight back in to the SPL, yes i didn't deny that, not really history re-writing is it? When it emerged that wasn't possible then the majority of the club wanted to go to the bottom.

You did say you'd fill the grounds. Support your teams to make up for Rangers not being in the league. Don't know why you're trying to deny this. Sell out Saturday?

It must hurt and i am glad for you that circulating nonsense on P&B keeps you happy.

You said you wanted to start in Div 3, you made no mention of 'after we were told to f**k off by the SPL'. At least wait till tomorrow before you try to re-write today.

I support Partick you idiot, why would my team need to make up for the loss of some cheats from a league we didn't (at the time) play in.

"It must hurt" - Stop projecting, Rangers and their b*****d offspring Sevco have given me nothing but laughs. For example just yesterday I was walking past the Park Bar (yes yes I don't support my local team - I'm a rank bad yin) when a lovely young lass was explaining to all that "now we will see the true owners of Rangers - David {Kelly, Kerr not sure but I'm guessing she meant Murray} Walter Smith and John Brown. It was all I could do to keep a straight face until I got round the corner. Keep it up.

Oh wasn't it? Really? You mean it's just a wankfest?

Bozbaird (who started the thread) ended by saying this:

"Thoughts? Hopefully not just of a 'LOL' nature! Really looking to see what you guys seriously see the end of this actually being when the dust settles."

Forgive me for having an opinion.......but this is how the thread started,,,,,people actually having an opinion and lots of us have expressed good views until fannies like you say shite like, "This thread wasn't created for Rangers fan"

AW FFS have a sense of humour The_ :lol: .

You said you wanted to start in Div 3, you made no mention of 'after we were told to f**k off by the SPL'. At least wait till tomorrow before you try to re-write today.

I support Partick you idiot, why would my team need to make up for the loss of some cheats from a league we didn't (at the time) play in.

"It must hurt" - Stop projecting, Rangers and their b*****d offspring Sevco have given me nothing but laughs. For example just yesterday I was walking past the Park Bar (yes yes I don't support my local team - I'm a rank bad yin) when a lovely young lass was explaining to all that "now we will see the true owners of Rangers - David {Kelly, Kerr not sure but I'm guessing she meant Murray} Walter Smith and John Brown. It was all I could do to keep a straight face until I got round the corner. Keep it up.

I thought it was quite obvious, of course we would have wanted to be back in the SPL! Why wouldn't we have? :lol:

Not an idiot just didn't look to the side. We're not cheats.

Some make believe story about a stupid Rangers fan, was it fun to type that out? See if my life was that hollow that i took such delight from a stupid PT fan talking about their club then i'd be very worried.

It must hurt constantly being so bitter and spreading nonsense on here. Just enjoy football as a sport not what your deluded daddy told you about the big bad Rangers.

I seem to remember Rangers fans greetin when the transfer embargo was enforced on the club and then came the cries of we'll be relegated from the SPL with the players they had left and then decided they wanted 3rd division football because they thought it would kill the SPL off completely because Rangers would not be in it as well as they were sure they would win the 3rd division at a canter.It would appear that the fear of getting pumped left right & centre in the SPL as well as the fear of relegation from the SPL was the motivation for 3rd division footy with the wankfest of the SPL going bust because Rangers were not in the SPL.

Oh believe me I have tried! I've been a dour, literalistic chunt for years on here and am realising it won't get any better.

So your avatar paints a picture of your mood then ?.Grumpy bassa an aw that :lol::) .