Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just on this point.

Surely you must lose more paying the wages than you gain from winning the leagues with overpaid players?

The fans have shown they will support anyway.

So why overpay and make a loss instead of enduring a few losses and making a profit?!?

Ally needs to guarantee his job and salary. Plus they're scared too many bears will walk away if success and dominance is not guaranteed.

How did Vicky's self-pitying whine go earlier?"gers fans aren't really tolerated on here," wasn't it?I just can't imagine why anyone would dislike them. Ideas, anyone?

How's the sectarian dots affecting you, Norris? I've done my chartiable deed for the day and gave you two (reds).

Do rockets get surgery? I was always led to believe the phrase was "it's not rocket science". :P

463.jpg

eta I know you know but I love this image - makes you say it in his voice

Edited by weirdcal

How's the sectarian dots affecting you, Norris? I've done my chartiable deed for the day and gave you two (reds).

Keep it up, Batshit. Assuming nobody gives me any greens, you should have me down in treble figures by the time you hit puberty.

I might get to your level sometime in the 23rd century.

Keep it up, Batshit. Assuming nobody gives me any greens, you should have me down in treble figures by the time you hit puberty.

Don't you worry Norris, I'll continue to give you them now since I know how much it annoys you. Me on the other hand, I couldn't give a shit if I get neg repped. You act like a child.

Best watch out, he's been known to complain about getting red dotted, it's sectarian you know :lol:

Are green dots really that important to you Norman?

The respect you've searched all your life for, now comes in form of green dots on a fitba forum :lol: