Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Agree, I read that from this piece of news as well. :lol:

Run that club into the ground with every means available and not available and don't spare the has-been experienced pros or the young players that in reality will be playing for the likes of Pollok or Arthurlie in a year or two, nor the easy money from the gullible zealot supporters (cash cow/mugs/fuckwits). Buy into the dream like football fans did with Gretna, they set the standards to surpass. SPFL or bust??

The fear of failure in not reaching the SPFL in just 3 season is huge at Rangers football club. So much fear. :blink::lol:

Clearly McCoist has no idea of Rangers current plight and I fully expect him to emerge from next months AGM with a face on him like he had back after he had that meeting with Craig Whyte who told him he wasn't getting any more money to spend despite the transfer of Jelavic to Everton. :lol:

Btw, how come Rangers are not playing tonight?

…to be fair, both Arthurlie and Pollok are honourable clubs with proud traditions. I believe that both clubs operate a "Nae Riffraff" signing policy.

Why are they doing this. Why are they not giving the tickets to celtic to distribute among their supporters?

Killies in a bad way right now, Rugby Park is averaging around 3 - 4000 fans per game and the numbers are dwindling. Desperate times for them.

Killies in a bad way right now, Rugby Park is averaging around 3 - 4000 fans per game and the numbers are dwindling. Desperate times for them.

If the noises coming from some of your board/ex board members is to be believed the same applies to you guys except for the support.

What do you think is really happening inside ibrox??

Think they are losing that reported amount of cash or is it grandstanding by bitter ex members of the rangers family?

If the noises coming from some of your board/ex board members is to be believed the same applies to you guys except for the support.

What do you think is really happening inside ibrox??

Think they are losing that reported amount of cash or is it grandstanding by bitter ex members of the rangers family?

Don't know but my spidey senses don't like it.

Trouble ahead for us too....

Indeed. Supporters seem to be getting it tight these days down ibrox way.

I'm surprised the support is still decent, lots of other fans would be scunnered with it.

One catastrophe to another with us right now. our crowds have dropped by a few thousand or so but it's hard to tell if thats down to boardroom shenanigans or just Ally's tactics or lack of them.

We'll just have to endeavour to persevere.

Well, according to this Ally is still looking to add to the squad. Proof the war chest exists and the club is still willing to spend money to get to the top of the Scottish football leagues. This should tell everyone that going into the week the accounts will be revealed that rumours of the clubs increasingly poor financial position is nothing but unfounded internet gossip. There is no solid proof that the most talked about and most successful football club in Scotland is about to enter administration anytime soon.

AYE AYE :rolleyes: ,haven't we already been through shite like this many times from your club ? .Rangers will never go into admin and they would never ever be liquidated and blah blah,how did that go again after it was only internet rumours and pish talk but it happened :) .

AND ! WAR CHEST :lol: oh my aching sides :lol: ffs how dumb do you need to be to believe everything shat out from Gestapo HQ at Ibrox.

"Still coming to terms with having an expanded squad" - ffs, talk about first-world problems!

"Zaliuskas considering his options" - would a ticket to Lithuania be necessary if his preferred option was Govan?

"Given the gusty conditions" - fucking whind!

Seriously, how is this pish ever published, and what kind of moron laps it up? :lol:

Ye raging yer big team got put out the cup tonight, Norris?

I could be wrong but Radio Clyde were reporting that Killie are selling tickets to celtic fans for less than what they were selling to Killie fans. I thought there were rules against this kind of thing