Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see AWRA deleted his racist post about muslims in the stenh. match thread. :o the one me and you quoted.

Has anyone seen AWRA and Franky boy online at the same time? My initial feeling was timposter but now I'm not so sure. Frank seems so batshit crazy he might just be Chris/AWRA/BPs latest alias.

What is particularly interesting about all of this, surely, is that (it seems?) lots and lots of Rangers fans are not subscribing to any concern to do with their spending, casg flowing out of the club, losses, wagebills, and so forth. Others seem no more than mildly intrigued...

Given the collapse and liquidation was only last year, it surprises me they're not a lot more sceptical and suspicious of financial matters... not a lot more wary. They've been succesively "duped" by David Murray, Craig Whyte, then Charles Green, and during it all gone under - in humiliating circumstances.

You'd have thought this would give rise to caution.

Nice museum, It's good to remember the old times.

Thing is we'll always wonder how many of those old trophies were won by cheating.

Big words from a Killie fan right now....

Their leaders advocate withholding revenue from the club, forcing an insolvency event to try and achieve their objective Michael Johnston Kilmarnock chairman

£13,000,000 in debt and a boycott by fans.

Pure booming 8)

What is particularly interesting about all of this, surely, is that (it seems?) lots and lots of Rangers fans are not subscribing to any concern to do with their spending, casg flowing out of the club, losses, wagebills, and so forth. Others seem no more than mildly intrigued...

Given the collapse and liquidation was only last year, it surprises me they're not a lot more sceptical and suspicious of financial matters... not a lot more wary. They've been succesively "duped" by David Murray, Craig Whyte, then Charles Green, and during it all gone under - in humiliating circumstances.

You are wise to use the word "seems". I would suggest that lots of Gers fans are concerned about the club's situation but place little value on the inane drivel spouted by some fans of other clubs in places like this.

Big words from a Killie fan right now....

£13,000,000 in debt and a boycott by fans.

Pure booming 8)

I think you've used all your 'best' material already, Frunky baby.

thing is - nobody took any fucking notice - except to laugh at you.

Unless you are a timposter trying to make The Rangers fans look deeply deranged.......

I would suggest that lots of Gers fans are concerned about the club's situation but place little value on the inane drivel spouted by some fans of other clubs in places like this.

But fans of other clubs in places like this have been spouting 'inane drivel' about the spending, cash flowing out the club, losses, wage bills and so forth for well over a year now - perhaps if 'Gers' fans had placed value on it they would have done something about it before now !?

Rangers fans are cautious but most of the crackpot bigots on here who all seem to have an accountancy degree from Harvard university have no idea what they are ranting about most of the time.

Been a number of lies posted from the usual suspects. Rangers accounts were not great by any means but they are far from disastrous.

Lets put things in context here Rangers posted a bank balance of £11m from June 2013 at the same time Celtic plc posted a bank balance of only £3m!!!! And that's with them playing last 16 CL football and selling 2 sets of Season tickets at Spl prices.

Rangers loss was around £600,000 per month at the time of the accounts, hardly a shock considering Rangers recieved zero money from retail becuase JJB went under and a 33% cut in income from ST ticket sales from 11/12.

Rangers also had massive one off costs which made the accounts look a lot worse than normal.

600k to investigate Green

£1m on new jumbo screens

400k New L.E.D advertising borads

£2.4m Buying back club assets

£6.7m in IPO start up costs

Running the club for 2 months with zero income in summer 2012

£6.7m loan used to buy the club.

£1m on Wifi at Ibrox

Legal costs

Signing almost an entrie team of players

Rangers may need extra money from season 2014/15 but about 90% of the clubs in Scotland are in the same boat right now.

Can't even get that right :1eye

We pay our debts and our club's not dead. Killie fans care too much to let that happen.

Yeah cause they have a great plan in place don't go to games and give the club money.

Wow let me know how that master plan goes in 2 or 3 months when you are in admin.

Rangers fans are cautious but most of the crackpot bigots on here who all seem to have an accountancy degree from Harvard university have no idea what they are ranting about most of the time.

Been a number of lies posted from the usual suspects. Rangers accounts were not great by any means but they are far from disastrous.

Lets put things in context here Rangers posted a bank balance of £11m from June 2013 at the same time Celtic plc posted a bank balance of only £3m!!!! And that's with them playing last 16 CL football and selling 2 sets of Season tickets at Spl prices.

Rangers loss was around £600,000 per month at the time of the accounts, hardly a shock considering Rangers recieved zero money from retail becuase JJB went under and a 33% cut in income from ST ticket sales from 11/12.

Rangers also had massive one off costs which made the accounts look a lot worse than normal.

£1m on new jumbo screens

£6.7m loan used to buy the club.

£1m on Wifi at Ibrox

Legal costs

Rangers may need extra money from season 2014/15 but about 90% of the clubs in Scotland are in the same boat right now.

:1eye

Rangers fans are cautious but most of the crackpot bigots on here who all seem to have an accountancy degree from Harvard university have no idea what they are ranting about most of the time.

Lets put things in context here Rangers posted a bank balance of £11m from June 2013 at the same time Celtic plc posted a bank balance of only £3m!!!! And that's with them playing last 16 CL football and selling 2 sets of Season tickets at Spl prices.

£1m on new jumbo screens

£6.7m loan used to buy the club.

£1m on Wifi at Ibrox

Legal costs

Rangers may need extra money from season 2014/15 but about 90% of the clubs in Scotland are in the same boat right now.

Keep 'em coming. :lol:

Yeah cause they have a great plan in place don't go to games and give the club money.

Wow let me know how that master plan goes in 2 or 3 months when you are in admin.

Will keep you updated chief. Now let's get this thread back to laughing at Rangers.

:lol: