Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some of the comments are great too.

"At 4:57pm on 20 Nov 2008, teuchger wrote:

I find it hilarious to read all the criticism aimed at Murray from the other side of Glasgow. Especially when off-field their team has been nothing but a laughing stock. Yes, i know they will come back again with 3 in a row blah blah blah. The point is Celtic have won the league not because they have an array of international talent on their books - it's merely because we have had a lot of turmoil over the last 3 years, something which is now well on the way to being corrected. Whilst rangers have had this difficult time it has certainly not come with the off-fied humiliation Celtic embarrassed themselves with in the 90's

complain about this comment"

:lol:

Livingston are squealing like pigs about being parachuted into the Third Division.

I say parachuting, but they were booted out the aircraft without instructions about how to pull the ripcord.

But what did they expect? They have run their affairs with all the efficiency of say, a major bank, and you can understand the complaints of others who have tried to keep their financial affairs just so.

Now they want to hi-jack the big Scottish Football League kick-off; which smells to me of spoilt brat mentality.

There needs to be a little porridge-supping in West Lothian.

Chick Young 5th Aug 2009

Some of the comments are great too.

Yes. Am I the only sicko to laugh at this?

7. At 6:03pm on 19 Nov 2008, Tictastic wrote:

Cute write up about yer wee pal Chick.

I wonder if he is now getting itchy feet after Rangers playing

second fiddle to their greatest rivals for the best part of the

last decade? Maybe, maybe not.

This guy called it right .

18. At 09:41am on 20 Nov 2008, Fife Bear wrote:

Top notch piece Chick. Insightful and balanced. 100% agree that

the moaning faced eejits who claim to support Rangers but who

constantly criticise SDMs tenure at the club, will be wailing and

gnashing their teeth when he decides to call it a day.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Livingston are squealing like pigs about being parachuted into the Third Division.

I say parachuting, but they were booted out the aircraft without instructions about how to pull the ripcord.

But what did they expect? They have run their affairs with all the efficiency of say, a major bank, and you can understand the complaints of others who have tried to keep their financial affairs just so.

Now they want to hi-jack the big Scottish Football League kick-off; which smells to me of spoilt brat mentality.

There needs to be a little porridge-supping in West Lothian.

Chick Young 5th Aug 2009

Amazing how he could see two similar situations with Polar opposite viewpoints.

Doesn't the BBC have rules on impartiality?

He's an embarrassment to Radio Scotland which, in general, provides us with by far the best source of Scottish Football commentary.

poor chick full deflection as he never answered the question about some1 with Dave kings conviction but not Dave king wanting on rangers board. Would he be ok with it.

Just listened to this again and it confirms what a complete and utter FUCKWIT Chic Young is. A vile apologist for the crooks at Ibrox.

Just listened to this again and it confirms what a complete and utter FUCKWIT Chic Young is. A vile apologist for the crooks at Ibrox.

It's just ignorant to all that's going on around him.

I mean even billy dodds made some decent points!

Finally got a chance to listen to that - If Chick Young does the same, he should

a. Hang his head in shame.

b. Avoid commenting on anything to do with football in general, and rangers in particular, and probably

c. Move into a B&B, where he will probably find more like-minded (i.e. simple-minded) Scandinavian chums to converse with.

What a complete tool.

Funny as fúck, but this man is billed as a football journalist, ferchrissake!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Amazing how he could see two similar situations with Polar opposite viewpoints.

Doesn't the BBC have rules on impartiality?

He's an embarrassment to Radio Scotland which, in general, provides us with by far the best source of Scottish Football commentary.

Characterised as an insecure, superficial and narcissistic fud, concerned largely with status, the level of his public profile..........Scotland's real Alan Partridge.

Latest tease from Charlotte

Charlotte Fakes III þ@CharlotteFakes3 1h

@TomEnglishSport Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita. Lets start by revealing the mask and the real power brokers

post-23278-0-76918900-1382009061_thumb.j

Being a SDM apologist is not going to endear Chico to anybody other than SDM. TBH i listened to it an as much as i dislike Chick Young i actually came away just feeling sorry for him. He was so far out of his depth Tom English was even trying to go easy on the simpleton towards the end.

Has he really been 'duped' by the likes of SDM or is he just trying to protect a 'friendship' that exists only in his own head?

Being a SDM apologist is not going to endear Chico to anybody other than SDM. TBH i listened to it an as much as i dislike Chick Young i actually came away just feeling sorry for him. He was so far out of his depth Tom English was even trying to go easy on the simpleton towards the end.

Has he really been 'duped' by the likes of SDM or is he just trying to protect a 'friendship' that exists only in his own head?

Last week he claimed that he knew right from the start Whyte was a bad yin, and couldn't understand how Murray didn't know (infering Murray was duped) ... backing up Murray's lack of knowledge telling the listenners he was in regular conversation with Sir David at this time as they are friends... now if he is such a friend, or even just an aquaintance, you would think he would let Murray know what he had found out.

But of course the reality is that Murray knew all along how much of a bad yin Whyte was, thats why he got Media House to clear all of Whytes google history. Maybe Murray told Chick, and Chick just sat on the news, as per his friends request.

He must be gutted he was overlooked for the Media Director's job in favour of Jim Traynor.

Latest tease from Charlotte

Charlotte Fakes III þ@CharlotteFakes3 1h

@TomEnglishSport Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita. Lets start by revealing the mask and the real power brokers

attachicon.giftmp_NsEBEJ5335944954.jpg

FFS charlottes suspended again.. must be getting to them

Think he's living in the past inside his own head.