Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Rouge Traders" :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/10581698/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-blames-rogue-traders-for-clubs-plight.html

Nothing to with useless c***s taking 800k p/a for managing in the Seaside Leagues. :rolleyes:

Oooh! Did you see the 'new club' , 'old club' references? :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/10581698/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-blames-rogue-traders-for-clubs-plight.html

I am assuming the usual sinister Sevconian threats have been made to the author of this piece for daring to to state the obvious.....THE CUB CEASED TO EXIST IN JUNE OF THAT YEAR (2012)!!

Edited by Sting777

Even if Green and his cohorts were rogues... what was the alternative, exactly? No-one else was queueing up to buy them.

I seriously doubt that Rangers have 50 or more senior players.

The playing wage bill is actually at a pretty low level compared to turnover but if it has to be cut because of other issues then so be it.

According to the Scotsman a couple of days ago you have 56 professional players, which includes full-time youths etc.

Celtic have 50 despite their considerably additional commitments in the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Youth League, and SPFL U19 League.

EDIT: Maybe you needed them all for international weekends 4 games in 11 days the Ramsdens Cup.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Within a year Whyte – who had sold four years’ worth of season tickets to an outside agency in order to pay off the £18 million debt to Lloyds – had driven Rangers over a cliff, wilfully withholding tax deducted from staff salaries and refusing to pay bills in order to keep the club running. They were plunged into administration in February 2012 and ceased to exist in June of

that year. However, a new consortium fronted by Charles Green was given exclusive rights by administrators Duff & Phelps to buy the business and assets of the old club for £5.5 million that summer.

A share issue 13 months ago raised £22.5 million which, like Green and his colleagues such as Imran Ahmad and Craig Mather, is long gone.

There is the real prospect of the new club facing insolvency in the near future and last week McCoist asked Wallace where the money had gone.

Surely some mistakes in there eh ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Rouge Traders"  :lol:

Nothing to with useless c***s taking 800k p/a for managing in the Seaside Leagues.  :rolleyes:

"Venture Capitalists"

Coming from the 1p share man who can make a tidy profit from it all.

Kind of yes and no with TE this. He's right in that we are struggling to pay the wage bill but doesn't go in to why the money isn't there to cover these wilderness years. A low 6 out of 10 for this one.

The 2nd link hits the nail on the head with this bit

"The clear implication is that he feels some of those investors and directors of bygone months made decisions that lined their own pockets rather than fill the club’s coffers.

That is why Rangers are now facing a new crisis. The club’s leadership can deny it until they are blue in the face, so to speak, but when potential administration is openly talked about and players and staff – McCoist himself has sacrificed half his pay – are asked to take salary cuts, then something is very seriously wrong at Rangers, not least because player costs are down to a third or less of overall turnover, as McCoist claimed, which begs the question: where exactly is all the money going?"

But McCoists excuse of not being an accountant doesn't really wash, even i could see that something was amiss and accounts and finance are not my thing either.

No you're such an idiot (those two sentences mean exactly the same thing) .. but do keep plugging away .. you couldn't look more stupid if you tried.

I'll make it simple for you ... I didn't refer to any specific bonuses. (you assumed and inferred that I did .. but that's kind of lying weasel that you are)

In general; any bonus once earned or qualified for remains 'unpaid' until such time the club credits the the players bank accounts, hands them cash, pays them in kind or settles that debt. That makes them creditors; pure and simple. All clubs will have players as creditors within their accounting system 99% of the time. When a player scores a goal or earns a bonus payment it will not be paid until the next payment/accounting cycle, as determined by their contract ... It's that simple moron.

I expect you will post another one liner you think is witty and funny containing nothing but hot empty air yet again ... you never disappoint.

Now if you can point out where I stated anything in specific terms that contradicts that .. lash at it.

But to be honest .... I didn't, did I? ... so there's no chance of you doing anything other than repetitively quoting 'my generalised statements because you are a complete moron.

None of that gibberish has anything to do with what has actually been posted though, my advice to you is to stick to facts and if you're not sure about anything then post it as "i suspect..." or " it think it maybe...".. Oh and stop taking advice from Norman, he's pretty clueless at the best of times.

Happy to point you in the right direction