Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If games had ended after 60 mins, they would have 17 wins 3 draws 1 defeat in the league instead of 20 wins 1 draw... Not as good but not a giant swing either. They would, however, have needed extra-time in 2 of their 4 Ramsdens Cup ties and 1 of their 2 Scottish Cup ties.

If there is to be a difference, fitness will no doubt contribute, also concentration just before HT. But I think it's also the ability to score first... Not taking the lead is a huge hurdle. Last season, a number of clubs shook them by scoring first, or quickly getting it back to 1-1.

Ifs and buts :lol:

Good job a match lasts 90 minutes ( plus added time before anyone says ) then eh? :1eye

Can't see that happening, what with at least 2x aliases on the go, Tedi has at least 15 green bullets and he seems to have deserted poor Bennett recently too.

Tedi has already neutralised my first reddie but hasn't done so for the second ?, Tedi must have spunked his quota helping out the fool :lol: .

A 24 hour swanky hotel stay before a match against Forfar?

It's exactly the superior, WATP, arrogant attitude that's going to send them down the shitter again.

f**k them.

Tom English & Keith Jackson spoke very well about this last night on Sportsound......unbelieveable attitude to have given where the Club is.

"We are still Rangers Football Club".

What the f**k does that have to do with spending money you don't have on swanky hotels?

Dearie me.

I love Sally's arrogance just now, he just couldn't give a f**k about the club, I heard the snipets of the press conference on Clyde sports news this morning.

It was almost as if he was saying. f**k it, it's not my problem, they let me spend all this money. Why should I question whether we can afford it or not.

A far cry from the whimpering wee dud from 2 years back when he didn't know if he had a job or not.

It's like he's made his money, time for a jolly.

That just cannot be right. There is surely no such thing as a fat ride.

A bit like a Vespa - great fun to ride but you don't want your mates to see you on one.

In all of this lunacy, one thing strikes me as particularly odd.

That is, should they find their way into this country's top league, they're going to find that the landscape there has changed so considerably that they are going to be incapable of challenging in the way their utterly reckless profligate over spending allowed them to in their previous incarnation.

Given that the "brand" is now so damaged and would, in all sensible probability, be considered quite toxic by any investor with no close ties to the club, the "goal" can only really be to get to and then survive in the Premiership.....pretty much like every other side other than Celtic.

Europe?! Forget it, if (a HUGE if) they get there at all, it will be as cannon fodder to the other sides none of us have heard of and over by late August.

How many of their glory hunting mouth breathers will stick around for that I wonder? Not as many as there are presently because supremacy is their oxygen....current spending and signing policy proves it.

Can they cut their cloth? Can they build steadily for some sort of sustainable future?

Can they f**k B)