Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looking forward to the end of season already. My team may get relagated but watching the rangers implode will be superb

Scott, your team will get relegated. Of that you can be sure. This means you get the dubious pleasure of playing Sevco next season, assuming they still exist , that is.

:P

You don't read this thread do you ... I stole it and used it several posts back.

Well, fucking pardon me for missing your post. The reason for this is that I have you on ignore. :death You obviously were deprived of love and attention as a child.

I shall edit my post accordingly and trust this will allow your blood pressure to return to normal levels.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

There's not a great deal of detail of the Easdale deal, but the Laxey deal seems very one-sided. 15% on a secured loan with an option (at their discretion) of a payback in shares.

I thought it was only sheep that got fleeced, not bears!

And £1M worth of penny shares, too - I make that 115 million new shares (maths genius, me). With only 65M shares in existence at the moment, does that effectively treble the number of shares in the company? If so, why does the share price keep ticking up?

Or is it 'just' the 15% interest (= 15M new shares)?

The original Biased Bigoted Corrupt protests were against the BBC telling Scotland that Craig Whyte was a shady character who might not be fit to own a major football club. This was back before Whyte showed that he really was a shady character who wasn't fit to own a major football club.

The various supporters groups may or may not have apologised to the BBC for protesting their wholly accurate depiction of Whyte - I don't remember.

Edit: I certainly hope the Rangers supporters groups apologised, because the very same people later spent months angrily screeching at the SPL for failing to spot that Craig Whyte was a shady character etc. etc. Which would be hypocritical, if they'd previously cursed the BBC for doing exactly what they later wanted the SPL to have done.

Is the BBC still banned? Where is Traynor now? I have not heard of any apology from the supporters. I'm pleased the tax tribunal has started, it should generate some news. The loan is good too, another 150,000 pounds wasted.

And, from the BBC,

Rangers: Ally McCoist delays squad rebuilding plans at Ibrox

Really? What a surprise. :lol:

And £1M worth of penny shares, too - I make that 115 million new shares (maths genius, me). With only 65M shares in existence at the moment, does that effectively treble the number of shares in the company? If so, why does the share price keep ticking up?

Or is it 'just' the 15% interest (= 15M new shares)?

Not sure, but the rumour is that the guys at Duff and Phelps* cannot stop smiling.

* That's Haudit and Daudit for the uninitiated.

Had my tea, dug walked, so settlin down for the lolfest on the Swamp and this catches my eye before I get started :D

post_old.gif Today, 17:57
Worlds most successful club!
icon1.gifImran back in court tomorrow (25/2/14)
As per title. What a week this is becoming!

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/s...140224_122.htm
post_old.gif Today, 18:00
Bathgateranger before i was ******
icon1.gifRe: Imran back in court tomorrow (25/2/14)
At least if he wins he will re-invest it.

Sick to the back teeth of these c'unts that have ruined my football team.

And the permarage is starting over the hated Barca, who having been caught cheating on their taxes, are going to, what?, pay it?

post_new.gif Today, 19:02
celebrating the mistakes I haven't made yet
icon1.gifRe: Barca to pay ?13mil fine for Neymar deal
What a horrible rancid football club.

Just seen fat salary on SSN saying "he's been assured the club won't go into administration again".

Again ? :huh:

How can the club go into administration but it was the company that was liquidated ?

I'm so confused :unsure:

Is that the Fat Rabble rousing liar on the enemies list then? Just wait till the alias losers here about it!

Strange that, once things start moving along and the corruption and theft become apparent,

DSCN4408.JPG

Oh, I reckon, given my lack of image manipulation skills, we should just read "weather" to mean "embarrassment and shame on so many fronts". Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Mainly due to the systematic tax dodging, I still think I find the old club far more repulsive than the new version, tbh.

“This was Sir David Murray’s way of putting it. It was a way of getting hold of players you otherwise couldn’t afford.

“So the last thing the club would do is say to a player: now, if you don’t like having remuneration trust we will pay you gross instead. It just couldn’t afford to do it. It wasn’t an option.”

This was willful, organised, brass necked, cheating. The new club's more a victim of circumstance and it's fans stupidity than anything else.