Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Poor wee Awra, whilst his new club sit dying. He creates another alias on a football forum, because he just wanted to come back to tell everyone how much he doesn't care. Heard it all before.

The grand kids will be proud, when they ask what he did to try and save his club..,,

f**k all, he sat on an Internet forum spouting racism and bigotry and getting ridiculed by everyone around him. Even his fellow orcs can't back him. What a fuckin irrelevance you are.

The idea that he breeds has fair spoiled my night...

I actually pity you that you don't see what's wrong half the time.

AWRA alias creation procedure:

1. Add three tablespoons of Whataboutery to a large pan.

2. Break in two doses of Triumphalism.

3. Stir frantically for two minutes, then sprinkle in a healthy dose of Casual Racism.

4. Do NOT add any self awareness - it will spoil the dish entirely.

5. Garnish with Still Living With Mum.

6. Create new email, alias, and fake IP address.

7. Login, make 20 posts in first hour. Make sure all posts are in bad taste.

8. Say something especially stupid. Get banned. Go back to step 1 (unless Mum has shouted you down for dinner).

No one cares what you think, pal. There has been no casual racism on my part.

What have I ever posted that was even close to being classed as racism other than the song lyrics I posted that one time? Idiot.

if your going to stop posting then just stop posting. You really are an attention seeking pleb

What have I ever posted that was even close to being classed as racism other than the song lyrics I posted that one time? Idiot.

Still posting 6 hours after saying you'd stop posting?

You need this forum like oxygen you fucking no-mark :lol:

if your going to stop posting then just stop posting. You really are an attention seeking pleb

Who even are you? Who gave you permission to reply to someone like myself? You just sit there and keep quiet lad.

I see you're quite new to this part of the forum and you have been dragged into just posting on this thread like some of the other weirdos. I feel for you.

Who even are you? Who gave you permission to reply to someone like myself? You just sit there and keep quiet lad. I see you're quite new to this part of the forum and you have been dragged into just posting on this thread like some of the other weirdos. I feel for you.

and I should care what you think.

My stepson is now sporting the Man U top.

I asked him if they had sold out of the The Rangers tops.

:lol:

Is their merchandising still under the auspices of a seperate company, whose shareholders are Messrs Green, Ahmed etc?

An excellent point was brought up on Sportsound last week and I'm at a loss as to why Sevco fans (and media outlets) haven't pushed back against it.

Fergus McCann took "several" days to go through the finances of Celtic when he took over, 3 or 4 days in all likelihood.

Jock Brown took even less to go through the books of a lower League Club.

120 days for Wallace to get a handle and formulate a plan for the new Rangers?

I mean, it's not like they actually have time.

I'm sure the 120 days thing is to get them to the end of the season before the shit hits the fan and as has already been said, guarantees Wallace at least 4 months dosh. There IS a plan, but it's not a good one for the berrz. Tick Tock.

This team has been trading insolvent for over a month now. I know they were given a loan in the form of a CDO, but I don't know why they've waited for so long to go into admin. That is unless they're relying on ST sales, or want to go into voluntary liquidation.

I asked the same question a few days ago. He left last November apparently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24779284

I guess even he baulked at the level of sycophantic (elephantic?) bullshit he'd have to come up with to put a positive spin on all the bad vibes around the place. (or he wisnae good enough?)