Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I notice the current cash in hand position isn't noted in the report - Wallace only states that there was £3.5m in the bank at December 31, effectively at the start of the review period.

Can we assume that in the intervening four months that money has basically vanished? What exactly are Rangers trading with at the moment?

I notice the current cash in hand position isn't noted in the report - Wallace only states that there was £3.5m in the bank at December 31, effectively at the start of the review period.

Can we assume that in the intervening four months that money has basically vanished? What exactly are Rangers trading with at the moment?

He said the was "a little under £3.4m" in their account at present.

Bit of catch up needed there but made it in the end.

Mr Wallace didn't really “reveal“ much at all did he? Quell surpriese huh?

1. We have, apparently willingly, pissed our money away on player contracts we know we 'couldn't afford....and continue to do so.

2. We need additional NEW investment funding from..... (????) to sustain our current playing staff

3. Aggie the tea-lady is packing her teapot away and we've bought each player a new Tassimo machine.....and Sally a top spec Dolce Gusto one.

4. We need a new post created to allow us to punt Sally and his Dolce Gusto "upstairs".

5. With "just under £3.5m" left in the bank we want your ST money in juicy cash please.

6. Please please please listen to my corporate waffle and positive spin because this over hyped club is not enjoying "the journey" in any way, shape or form.

7. P.S. Did I mention, about. £10-30m over the next three years would be lovely?

Thankyou Santa

Graham.

Edited by GreenockRover

Noone in the media will ask this so what do us bampots think will happen in the next few days ?

the share issue is way in the future and not even been through a shareholder vote.

If those ST figures are correct, how will the market react on Monday 15pc down today.

These investors will have set up a standing instruction to sell at a certain point, when is bail out time ?

Will the wages be paid ?

Will the bonuses be paid ?

Will Sally take the pay cut ?

All the BBC can report about is 3 year plans to get back to the top its absolutely insane.

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=RFC&ArticleCode=7g61sdvj&ArticleHeadline=Business_Review_and_Strategic_Plan_Update

That is a disaster of and RNS and it SHOULD tank - the more I read it the worse it seems - always be wary of stockmarket news coming out on a Friday...

It's hard to believe the II's didn't know about all this already though and with football clubs having a different set of shareholders to normal companies ( ie. fans ) there might not be a mass sell off on Monday - I expect it will be shaky first thing but might recover a bit as the day goes on - but the trend now will be down until funding is sorted out -

As for " These investors will have set up a standing instruction to sell at a certain point, when is bail out time ? You can set a stop loss figure on shares ( ie automatically sell at a certain price ) but I doubt any RFC shareholders will have stop losses - Stop losses are often set to protect profits - no one is in profit at RFC and I doubt anybody who bought in at 80 odd pence would have set a stop loss so low as 22p - anybody holding from there needs an almost 400 % rise just to break even

FFS £70million! Thats some gravy train. As a Gers fan it is sad to see matters unfold as they are. Are the current board seriously considering a share issue, considering what happened to the last one, potential investors will be sceptical to say the least.

They're on their way back to the top of Scottish football.

Copyright Bendarroch.

Edit to add: here follows a list of everything bad about Rangers being totally fucked beyond all belief.

- No Old Firm rivalry.

- That's it.

Edited by flyingrodent