Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Upset yourself, have you?

After all, if we are to believe the nonsense that rangers don't attract such, we'll just have to rely on the evidence before us, i.e. the one poster who boasted of a relationship with a known loyalist scumbag and probable murderer, won't we?

You just made that up...didn't you?

Posted the DR headline bursting Little Grasp's "billy bigbaws" summation of the situation that the board were scared shitless. I leg it to the beach for some sun, beer and food only to return to hear U turn Tedi tell us all it was obvious and the thread implodes once again.

There reason people rip the pish out of you and your posts Tedi is because you have over 13,000 posts of utter propagandist nonsense about your dead club.

You're a dim witted imbecile who's manages to use the spellchecker every now and then .. but the content remains tripe.

You can post repeatedly about obsessiveness but it will not change who you are or what your post represents.

Ciao ...

Densboy making a kunt of himself again lol

You think? I think that is very mild and tbh he deserved a lot worse but most of us just think he is not worth the bother and more than a little pathetic and as somebody said earlier it is pleasing knowing we wont have a cretin like that in among the support.

Tbf to mikey, I think you got yourself in a bit of a state here just because a fellow fan walked away.

I don't blame the guy, I think it's quite logical and sensible considering what he's had to put up with in recent times.

Tbf to mikey, I think you got yourself in a bit of a state here just because a fellow fan walked away.

I don't blame the guy, I think it's quite logical and sensible considering what he's had to put up with in recent times.

Ahhh but he didn't just walk away. He has chosen to support a club in direct opposition with Rangers.

Now could you see yourself walking away from St Mirren and supporting another club just because your wife / girlfriend supported the other club? If St Mirren hadn't been bailed out by the council and Tesco doing some shady deal would you have started supporting Partick Thistle if you met a Thistle fan in Kilty Kilty?

Any bears or celtic fans having problems getting on to Follow Follow?

Yep ... Funny that the only Rangers forum that is against renewals is down on renewal day.

Oh dear Tedi has me ignore yet again ... but posts and discusses me ... next he'll be telling us about how my posts are edited ... the ones he ignores .. because he runs to check the quotes are same as the posts ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was verging on completely ...

you mean like you just did with me :lol: what a tit

Oh i know you did...I have never boasted of any friendship with a UDA man

Nah, but during a normal BRALT day, you casually threw in

1. Your shaking of John Gregg's hand

2. Your drinking in his pub.

3. Your casual use of his nickname.

Nah, not boasting at all. Just a wee bit paramilitary name-dropping. Followed by some serious back-pedalling when you realised how badly you'd misjudged your audience.

Deleted the offending post .. I remember you claiming you said nothing racist either.

His only problem is that his posts of the time were widely quoted (by YT and others). The one where he says he can have no complaints about people thinking he is a bigoted racist is still there, mind...