Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I do not think Green will come back, he is just too toxic, although I would not be surprised if another 'new' mystery 'buyer' suddenly appears, a plant of course.

Yeh....similar to how Green appeared out of the blue 2years ago.

I do not think Green will come back, he is just too toxic, although I would not be surprised if another 'new' mystery 'buyer' suddenly appears, a plant of course.

Indeed.................worked previously after all.

A LEADING Rangers fan has reported Ibrox investor Sandy Easdale to the financial authorities over alleged insider dealing.Mark Dingwall, former chairman of the Rangers Supporters Trust, claims Easdale made a paper profit from buying shares on the back of knowledge in a statement to the BBC to which he should not have been privy.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-investor-sandy-easdale-reported-3705160

A LEADING Rangers fan has reported Ibrox investor Sandy Easdale to the financial authorities over alleged insider dealing.Mark Dingwall, former chairman of the Rangers Supporters Trust, claims Easdale made a paper profit from buying shares on the back of knowledge in a statement to the BBC to which he should not have been privy.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-investor-sandy-easdale-reported-3705160

The idea that one of the Easdales might do something untoward has knocked me into a spin. What's the world coming to when fine upstanding gentlemen like the Easdales are even suspected of wrongdoing?

By a fine upstanding leading fan no less.

The biggest 'lol' is he is reporting him for 'maybe' having made a profit of two grand :D :D :D 'if' he sold his shares.

Even the confirmed bachelor has made a damn sight more than that outa this mess.

Anyway I and 2 of my pals (one of them a Celtic fan) just decided we didn't like the baggage of the OF and started to follow Partick Thistle. We were all 16 at the time and only just getting used to making our own decisions I suppose. I only spent one season as a Jag before moving North to stay with my Mother, 1977 if I remember correctly. Aberdeen were the nearest senior club at the time and my Mother's hubby was a season ticket holder, so that was that, a Don ever since.

I don't know how old Daso is but I would imagine it to be a tougher decision as an adult than it was for me as a teenager. I would guess he's still quite young. I cannot envisage a circumstance where I would chose not to support Aberdeen. His reasoning though, looks quite sound and understandable.

Apologies for those that have heard this already but the new guy expressed an interest.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

I know a guy who was brought up in a Celtic family, supported them until he was late teens then Mo Johnson signed for Rangers and he switched!!!

I also know of a well known ex Highland League player in these parts who was Dons daft then Sourness came along with Murray's (banks) dough and became a Rangers fan!!!

Your reasons are more down to being a young gadgie and family circumstances I'd guess?

Maybe my examples of guys changing team are poor examples as the individuals concerned are fickle f*****s but still don't think I could switch

The biggest 'lol' is he is reporting him for 'maybe' having made a profit of two grand :D :D :D 'if' he sold his shares.

Even the confirmed bachelor has made a damn sight more than that outa this mess.

Just out of curiosity how much has Dingwall made out of this. That's a genuine question a responsible answer won't go amiss.

Just out of curiosity how much has Dingwall made out of this. That's a genuine question a responsible answer won't go amiss.

As I don't have access to his bank details, which wouldn't cover all the cash deals anyway, I could not say for sure, but a lot more than Blackpool Bear at a guess. (eta pic 2/3 from the FB page below has even your own calling him a 'repugnant fat thief')

Back on track, Lunny has quit.

BqSumzjCAAAcqRX.jpg

and is Tedi on this facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Black-Dont-come-back/1453643794880652?fref=ts

:D :D

10483859_1465650910346607_11527506449004

1546175_1493432007554589_116484769230919

10295677_1459422274302804_54009571576147

I love splitters :)

Edited by Bing (2)

By the looks of that page it has to be VanguardBears. I did write them a message but it hasn't been put on their page yet .... No doubt i ll be put back on the 'Hit List' :rolleyes: