Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Utter nonsense, your post contains nothing but popularist rubbish usually posted on blogs and completely misses what has actually been happening.

You deserved to be pulled up for it.

Brutal.

Like I said I was speaking of the mindset.

But carry on posting nonsense as is your style.

You add so much to the thread.

BTW If you think I deserve to be pulled up for such postings then I'm genuinely unsure as to what should happen to you when you post your guff.

Lifetime ban would be appropriate.

Shush now. You have said enough.

Edited by thehoss

Utter nonsense, your post contains nothing but popularist rubbish usually posted on blogs and completely misses what has actually been happening.

You deserved to be pulled up for it.

:lol::lol::lol:

What a tool.

youkeepusingthatword.jpg

I for one welcome the fact the Benny is still a P&B member at this time.

There's nothing funnier than watching a tragic halfwit become a psuedo-intellectual.

Only in Vicky's head does an extra syllable mean extra intelligence. No doubt this will be a "typo" or a manifestation of his selective dyslexia.

And a long-awaited return for Inigo, courtesy of Fliedermaus.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I for one welcome the fact the Benny is still a P&B member at this time.

There's nothing funnier than watching a tragic halfwit become a psuedo-intellectual.

pyjmlh.jpg

Brutal.

Like I said I was speaking of the mindset.

No you weren't, everyone knows what the problems are. you were trying to spin the myth that it's all down over spending on players and nothing else.

We could discuss the issues regarding the financial problem or you and the PM gang can continue to try and use force of numbers...

Even after all of the recent articles about Rangers, you are blaming the current predicament on the signing of journeymen players.

Unf**kingbelievable what goes on in some peoples heads..

the signing of 'journeymen players' is a sympthom of the demented attitude that has caused predicament that Sevco Rangers find themselves in.

Why did they not 'take the hit' of what should have been a temporary reduction in status after the LIQUIDATION / DEATH / DEMISE / END OF HISTORY of Rangers1972 and built up progressively to get 'back' (as you like to regard it) to the top level, but at a prudent pace and without all the lunatic goings on of the last 2 and a bit seasons.

With a fan base far exceeding all competitors it would have surely happened in the same time scale, but not threatening the existence of the current reincarnation.

But the 'fan base' would not have stood for that,eh?

The 'fan base' have pretty much put Sevco Rangers into their present Intensive Care Ward.

I agree with Benny, of course it's not all down to overspending on players, but that still represents a major part of the problem and perfectly encapsulates the "rangers mentality" that has hindered and hampered the newco.

Were the rangers fans complaining when they signed a load of SPL players they didn't need or couldn't afford or were they loving it as a GIRUY to the clubs that kicked them when they were down?

Of course there is boardroom issues and the "onerous contracts" draining finances as well but that shouldn't detract from the utter lunacy we've seen from rangers in their transfer policy and fans crazy acceptance of it.

the signing of 'journeymen players' is a sympthom of the demented attitude that has caused predicament that Sevco Rangers find themselves in.

Why did they not 'take the hit' of what should have been a temporary reduction in status after the LIQUIDATION / DEATH / DEMISE / END OF HISTORY of Rangers1972 and built up progressively to get 'back' (as you like to regard it) to the top level, but at a prudent pace and without all the lunatic goings on of the last 2 and a bit seasons.

With a fan base far exceeding all competitors it would have surely happened in the same time scale, but not threatening the existence of the current reincarnation.

But the 'fan base' would not have stood for that,eh?

The 'fan base' have pretty much put Sevco Rangers into their present Intensive Care Ward.

£70m million gone 18 months

Renaming the stadium sold for £1, missing out on millions

Official merch flogged off to Ashley, the club recieves very little. Again missing out on millions.

High wages to boardroom members and other 'consultants'

Various pay off's and bonuses to boardroom members, costing the club millions.

Other onerous contracts meaning the club missing out on much needed finance

The managers wages..

Yet you choose to focus on the playing staff, just so that you can have a dig at Rangers fans. Yes we could have got players cheaper and mixed them in better with youths, as i've posted all along but for people to focus solely on this is mental.

Only the trust can ask for the loans to be repaid.

It's probably been discussed before but I'm not inclined to look for it. Does anyone know who "runs" this trust? Presumably it's organised in such a way as to preclude any possibility of the 'loans' being called in?

Official merch flogged off to Ashley, the club recieves very little. Again missing out on millions.

The managers wages..

Yet you choose to focus on the playing staff, just so that you can have a dig at Rangers fans. Yes we could have got players cheaper and mixed them in better with youths, as i've posted all along but for people to focus solely on this is mental.

Aw, poor wee precious Rangers fans don't like folk having a dig at them?

We are beyond caring what your actual or specific woes are. We are here purely to have a dig. We have been warning you about these other things for two years and no Rangers fan wanted to discuss it then.

Your reaction in the past few posts is exactly what we want now.

There's an easy way to make it stop huffy pants.

WALK

THE

f**k

AWAY

Just been having a quick scan of things, and it looks like Mike Ashley is pretty much the only person who can now keep the club going :lol: Within the next two years there would be a dream team of Dennis Wise and Joe Kinnear running things

The managers wages..

I'm not focussing solely on the playing staff issue. I said it was a sympthom of the entire malaise.

Can you nae read, min?

The spivs were able to rape your new pseudo-club because they handed out the sweeties of 'big name' signings.

The fault is with you and yours for happily chewing away, while they ransacked the joint.

Just been having a quick scan of things, and it looks like Mike Ashley is pretty much the only person who can now keep the club going :lol: Within the next two years there would be a dream team of Dennis Wise and Joe Kinnear running things

Be the first Wise person at Ibrox for a fair few years