Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was aware of the jump in WRN share price from 4p to 40p. I did not believe it would rise like that again in the short term. Now 198.5p (not pounds)

:( Didn't bet on Hibs either!

The sort of rise in share price The Rangers fans who support a club ran by a company, can only dream of.

I was aware of the jump in WRN share price from 4p to 40p. I did not believe it would rise like that again in the short term. Now 198.5p (not pounds)

:( Didn't bet on Hibs either!

Extreme pump and dump if you ask me. Something seriously dodgy with that price rise.

Tell me in two sentences why this is either interesting or informative without using words like 'maybe' or 'possibly'. If you can't then you're just another diddy poster thinking that shite articles about The Rangers are worth referring to.

Can I play?

In their CEO's statement to the LSE on relaunch in July, they state:

"We also hope to be able to announce important progress in resolving the Company’s historic pension deficit before the end of the year."

The Telegraph's most juicy piece of info though, is that a certain cowboy is on the horizon - as he still has an 8% stake in Worthington:

t5MLKpu.gif

Loans repaid.... :)

Further to the announcement on 25 March 2014, the Company has repaid the secured short term credit facilities provided by Mr George Letham for the principal amount of £1 million plus interest (the "Letham Facility") and by Mr Alexander Easdale for the principal amount (interest free) of £500,000 (the "Easdale Facility"). Accordingly the security over Edmiston House and Albion car park properties has been released. Mr Letham retains the right to receive a premium payable on the Letham Facility of GBP 45,000 payable in cash on 23 February 2015 or at the option of Mr Letham, and subject to the Company having all necessary authority, in new ordinary shares of 1 p each in the Company at any time before 23 February 2015.

Big sell on the shares today - Somebody cut and ran before the accounts came out - and by the numbers, it's one of the institutional investors - Artemis, River, or Hargreave Hale:

share.png

Wondered how last nights reasult would effect the share price.

Extreme pump and dump if you ask me. Something seriously dodgy with that price rise.

Aye. Deffo something very whiffy about that. Of course, pump n' dump is a favourite tactic of Dave 'I Live In Seth Efrika' King.

Worthington Group are undoubtedly just the next shell company with links to Big Hauns of Chateau de Vert / Craig Whyte and errrrr.................possibly even Sir David of Murrayfield....??

The next chapter in "Sevco : The Death Of A Thousand Cuts" begins.

Huzzah !!!!

Byraway, :lol::lol::lol: @ The _Arsehole. His BP must be at life-threatening levels.

Its Hargreave Hale, matches their purchase.

So who has bought the shares ?

Loans repaid using the open offer money so their working capital is f'd.

Someone has bought in the hope of increasing their stake and paving the way for a new share issue perhaps ?

Due to the size, they need to announce to the market.

Loans repaid.... :).......

In the words of the Buzzcocks in the 70's...........

"

There's nothing left at all,

At all at all at all at all at all, at all,

There's nothing left at all ......."

Edit for spelling

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

This isn't just any cadaver. This is a Dignified, Struthian cadaver, steeped in brown-broguery and Hale Good Fellowship of the Ludge.

Parasites can feed off this corpse for many a day.

Florrie, I don't ask much of most people, but FFS, could you please refrain from referring to ICBINR as dignified.

It doesn't fit the triumphalist, GIRFUY WATP mode of your average Orc.

Thanks.