Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye Wullie, we all know you are upset that you unable to use your pet name for Rangers fans any more.

It's not my pet name for you pet, it's everyones. But we thought you didn't care? Although like the rest hopefully, i'll respect the forum but continue to call a spade a spade, ta.

So on the back of the massive victory rankgers mk2 fans have achieved, namely ousting the editor of the Livingston match day programme what next? Maybe get the lollipop man outside your local school sacked because, like everyone else he knows you died. Or is there a sevco hating tea lady you can set your sights on.

Was Aberdeens toaster a bigot? Were you behind its departure too?

Important to get your priorities right of course.

The extremely obvious difference being that the tweet was posted in order to expose the individual as a bigot.

Strange that.

Nearly all the times I have saw the h word used, is when people are identifying a certain group/individual/organisation as being bigoted.

I expect nothing less.

He brought it all on himself, an editor using the club`s official programme to express his personal views against the wishes of the club chairman, sounds like a complete lack of respect for his employers to me.

Pretty sure there's a falkirk stadium announcer who'd disagree.

Would it not have shown a smidgen more class just to laugh it off? While you went after the criminals running, trying to run and that killed your old and new teams. Nah volunteer copywriter he's the big fish after all. Oh well it's a big step up from threatening a completely uninvolved childrens entertainer. Kudos, progress not perfection as they say.

You would have a point if the piece was written with the club`s backing but so far all the evidence points to the exact opposite happening, social media and forums like these are perfect places to let our personal feelings be known, sneaky entries into official club programmes with nobody else knowing are not.

Quality swerve of the question there. Almost like you know all this greeting and whining makes you look like spoilt children.

Pretty sure there's a falkirk stadium announcer who'd disagree.

Would it not have shown a smidgen more class just to laugh it off? While you went after the criminals running, trying to run and that killed your old and new teams. Nah volunteer copywriter he's the big fish after all. Oh well it's a big step up from threatening a completely uninvolved childrens entertainer. Kudos, progress not perfection as they say.

this guy most other people would laugh these programmes off no Rangers fans put the blinkers on and decide to go completely nuts and what these poor guys sacked. The rangers fan I heard on the football phone in. Tried to tell them all that anyone who tries to get on the show and state they are a new team should be banned and the shows could possibly face legal charges due to this because it's lies lol to which Hugh k replied if you are the rangers of old. Why are they not playing Cowdenbeath as the rangers he knows and grew up with would never have shy'd away from this game for two players missing. Que the absolute rage from caller. Lol Edited by paisleysaints

he posted the link yesterday wrk :lol:

wrk :lol:

Eh, no he didn't. He had a wee Amigo cherry-pick at some of their content and presented it, free of context, as gospel.

You carry on relying on Tedi's world view, wee man. You're in for a lot of surprises on life's journey.

Eh, no he didn't. He had a wee Amigo cherry-pick at some of their content and presented it, free of context, as gospel.

You carry on relying on Tedi's world view, wee man. You're in for a lot of surprises on life's journey.

I am not relying on anyones world view.

http://nilbymouth.org/resources/history/

have a gander on their site then

"Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “***” and “Orange b*****d” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be) and others such as “******” and “T**” used negatively against Catholics (or those perceived to be). This reinforces religious and racial stereotypes as well as fuelling the divisions and conflict between the denominations and poeple of no religious denomination. Children commonly use words without any knowledge of their meaning, but with an understanding that these words are a means by which to insult others."

again it is simply for this reason that the word when in reference to the whole protestant and catholic divide can have more religious/political tones. the word has been made a banned word , wether you mean it to be offensive or not or wether you take it offensively or not is irrelevant. the word is banned and there is heehaw anyone can do about it really.

I am not swerving anything.

He asked you if you think your support would look more dignified if they had ignored it (and of course they would - no wonder you didn't answer). Who did (or did not) approve the piece in the program is not relevant to this.

He asked you if you think your support would look more dignified if they had ignored it (and of course they would - no wonder you didn't answer). Who did (or did not) approve the piece in the program is not relevant to this.

aofjays you know as well as I that in todays world no matter how much people do not give a rats arse about what some fat editor wrote in matchday programme, there is a whole new world of social media out there where these things are picked up and gain support. Infact I had not even heard about it till I logged into here after the game.

I know it seems a bit late now with the weegie kray twins involved but, what about the fit and proper persons test? Is that just one of those nice ideas that don't pass the Campbell Ogilvie "I as chairman had no idea not paying tax wasn't ok" type things?

PS I quite like the term ork, it's descriptive and appropriate. But I fear that one day I'll end up cremating / stamping into the earth the beautifully crafted and painstakingly put together Bad Moonz army I have in a box in the loft. So nah I'll just got with, 'them' or sevco for now. Wouldn't want another warning point for quoting someone now would I?

Kofi Annan here. It has been brought to my attention that Sevco supporters are getting all bent out of shape because of the tern ***. Might I suggest that this term is, along with the original dignified Struthian staunchness Rangers club, DEID.

Might I also suggest that from now on supporters of Sevco, in the best Monty Python tradition, be known as

The Phlegms.

Thank you.

aofjays you know as well as I that in todays world no matter how much people do not give a rats arse about what some fat editor wrote in matchday programme, there is a whole new world of social media out there where these things are picked up and gain support. Infact I had not even heard about it till I logged into here after the game.

Exactly, it's a total non-event, but Tedi's been all over it like a rash. Just because we now have the tech that allows ever bampot in the land a voice doesn't mean they need to be listened to.

What puzzles me is this belief (hope?) that someone is going to turn up with wads of cash to invest and take Rangers into the stratosphere.

One thing that everyone seems to ignore is that there is no money in Scottish Football, none whatsoever, all Rangers can hope for is a measly million or two for winning the SPL and a potential, but far from guaranteed, £10m or so for getting to the group stages of the CL.

Newcastle ARE guaranteed to get three or four times that just for maintaining their mid-table position in the EPL.

Why is Ashley interetsed in Rangers, it certainly cant be from a financial viewpoint.