Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Boss .. since Tedi has accused me of being a bigot and a sectarian (bearing in mind I was a serving soldier in NI and I am Protestant) does that place my membership in jeopardy or enhance my benefit rights under the rewards scheme?

Yours sincerely

One of the Loyal 411

Edit: Is my membership transferable and can it be sold?

Not very fucking loyal if you want to sell your exclusive membership now is it Dhenny ?

sports direct sell online and already have shops in belgium, austria,ireland and the baltic countries and since the expansion into europe have seen sales rise by 23.5% in 2013 expected 26% this year

biggest sports retailer in latvia, lithuania and estonia and has over a 120 shops in these countries i meantioned

Fair enough, but I think it's safe to say the EPL is also massive in these countries, I don't think Sevco maybe some day playing in the Champions League would be great exposure for Sport Direct when they have that every week with Newcastle (and more people probably watch them on the TV across europe)

Yet you still come back like a broken down junkie whore who returns to her violent pimp to earn enough cash for her next fix ....

Haud on ... nope ... that's ST holders at Ayebrokes c/o Spivs & Co ... not you .... my bad !!

I feel sure that you know more about broken down junkie whores than I do so I will bow to your superior knowledge.????

i think everyone knows ashley is a businessman first given his first loyalty will be to his biggest earner so try and work out his motive in why he wants to gain control of rangers

getting these advertising boards into the champions league have to be a reason

cl means bigger viewing figures therfore a wider advertising potential

getting cl football will come at a price and the current set up and playing squad isnt good enough

The champions league only allows advertising from official sponsors at the grounds. Edited by Border Reiver

The champions league only allows advertising from official sponsors at the grounds.

But if the game is played at The Sports Direct Shitehole.....or whatever name Ashley gives it that name will appear often enough.

But if the game is played at The Sports Direct Shitehole.....or whatever name Ashley gives it that name will appear often enough.

A completely moot point, anyway - why invest millions of pounds to maybe, possibly, win the SPL (against a Celtic side who would presumably also invest heavily to reassert themselves), and then maybe, possibly get through the qualifying rounds to the group stages?

A completely moot point, anyway - why invest millions of pounds to maybe, possibly, win the SPL (against a Celtic side who would presumably also invest heavily to reassert themselves), and then maybe, possibly get through the qualifying rounds to the group stages?

This is exactly the reason why the King option is a total disaster. £30m will take them nowhere. The bears are hoping that in their first year back in the SPL they will win it and then immediately get to at least the QF of the CL. King's 30 quid will be spunked away in no time, especially if Ally is still there. They are not going to find a Russian oligarch or an Arab sheik so they need to accept that the best they will get is someone like Ashley who will put in money as long as he can get it back with a profit.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Ashley buying into Rangers to get (a highly unlikely) six games worth of Champions League exposure when he owns a team that plays in the most televised league in the world which again this week is making noises about playing games in foreign countries? Come on.

Boss .. since Tedi has accused me of being a bigot and a sectarian (bearing in mind I was a serving soldier in NI and I am Protestant)

Tedi accused you of that? Right I shall have words with him. To quote Molesworth, as any fule knoe any man who says, "I can't be a bigot, I'm a Protestant ex-squaddie" must be taken at his word.

Teds will be told this emphatically. Right now he's out the back door grooming the goat for a big ludge smoker tomorrow but on his return I will not mince my words.

Edit: Is my membership transferable and can it be sold?

Absolutely. Club 411 membership is fully tradable on the open market and demand is high. I may even have a buyer:

You may have made me chuckle but that doesn't mean you're forgiven for my exclusion from the 411.

Three points to bear in mind:

1. The acquirer has to assume your membership name prefaced by 'the'. Ergo the new owner of your Club 411 membership would have to be The_Dhenbhoy.

2. Any titles, trophies, gewgaw and baubles you acquired in your time in Club 411 are mine. I bought your history..

3. Any blokes who shave their legs in the pursuance of their sport, especially if said sport is of a velocipedic nature, have to wear long breeks at all Club 411 events.

Edited by The_Kincardine

i think everyone knows ashley is a businessman first given his first loyalty will be to his biggest earner so try and work out his motive in why he wants to gain control of rangers

getting cl football will come at a price and the current set up and playing squad isnt good enough

Sevco in the Champions League ?

Ashley going to be there that long aye ?

sports direct sell online and already have shops in belgium, austria,ireland and the baltic countries and since the expansion into europe have seen sales rise by 23.5% in 2013 expected 26% this year

biggest sports retailer in latvia, lithuania and estonia and has over a 120 shops in these countries i meantioned

So, surely the better option would be to invest in a team from one of the Baltic countries?

(and where the teams will get further than The rangers)

OK Sherlock, where have you hidden the shit?