Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so gw awards himself a huge bonus £160,000 just days after the club came close to going into administration again, well done graham you deserved it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-graham-wallace-pockets-4413711

Awards himself?

Surely any bonuses are part of his contract of employement?

Interesting that the newspaper targets Wallace specifically. They don't seem to be bothered in reporting the manager's wage and bonus structure.

Awards himself?

Surely any bonuses are part of his contract of employement?

Interesting that the newspaper targets Wallace specifically. They don't seem to be bothered in reporting the manager's wage and bonus structure.

Expect a negative piece about Nash next. When the compliant Weegie meeja aren't taking-it-up-the-tradesman's, they love to suck at the nipple of Jack Irvine.

You betcha................. :huh:

why would you get upset about this its not your money thats ending up in his pocket or being shared out among the spivs nor does the story do rangers any favours or effect partick thistle in any way?.

and why any surprise in how our impartial truthful media runs stories it sells papers and makes money out of stories from ibrox?

You really do struggle with comprehension.

I'm not upset. I have no reason to be.

I'm not surprised either. Just highlighting the point.

I think though your outlook when you used the term, awards himself, says a lot.

Edited by dave.j

why would you get upset about this its not your money thats ending up in his pocket or being shared out among the spivs nor does the story do rangers any favours or effect partick thistle in any way?.

and why any surprise in how our impartial truthful media runs stories it sells papers and makes money out of stories from ibrox?

I don't think Dave is the one who's upset here. You seemed upset at Wallace awarding himself a bonus and Dave kindly pointed out that this was most likely not the case. He's just that nice a guy - he'll even comfort vandals.

and what aspect in my supposed lack of comprehension are you guessing i lack?

If you had any comprehension at all you would have undersood the point he was making by his original post, instead of believing he was talking up UKIP.

depends on what you want to believe

just remember the daily record reaches more people than phils blog

I look forward to Keith Jackson rewriting today's Irish blog. Probably expect the Daily Record to be running the story in February, that Wallace (by that time a man of honourable standing) refused his bonus.

King and his pals shit it from Ashley and ask Jackson to write an open letter to Ashley begging him not to shoot them down?

If Phil's information is correct and King isn't interested. Then you need to ask why Jackson keeps being allowed to write his shit?

Maintain readership?

Are Murray & Letham wanting to help, but they need to use Kings name for validity or credibility?

Who are these wealthy fans putting up 8 of the 3 amigo's 16 million?

both jackson and macgiollabhain are no different from those on here in using their bias when writing their articles

whats different is they dont disclose their sources

this 16m maybe those wealthy fans dont want their names publicised right now as they are perfectly entitled to

You would think, with what's gone on in the past 2 years, anonymity would be their smallest priority!

50% of this magical 16m is coming from unnamed "fans".

But hey, who are the P&Ds to raise their eyebrows!

Edited by dave.j

cant say its my priority to find out

im sure i will raise an eyebrow when it becomes clear and it will be little surprise if its not someone we are not already aware of

Not putting a dampner on it or owt :)

"If" £16m is found, not a penny goes to the club OR the company. That is to buy the 51%.

So, how much more would be required, to buy out onorous contracts, revamp the asbestos ridden hovel and get rid of ally and the team, then purchase a proper squad ?

Lol. Yer fecked.

2nd point.

Sons of Murderer , want SFA to use the rule book on Ashley. Do they want it applied to King too ?