Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Surely it will be all the creditors who will be wanting and getting their pound of flesh first. Maybe Chucky goes from 3 shirts to nae shirts or he just sells the stadium to pay them off. In this clusterfuck nothing will surprise us.

Depends if there was duplicity from D&P, his deals may be voided.

Way over my head tbh.

Rangers fans have long said that the club was the victim and with with criminal proceedings looking likely it would appear that we may have been correct about being the victims of crime.

Scottish footballing authorities and scottish clubs wrongly punished Rangers at the behest of Scottish football fans a lynch mob despite saner heads calling for some sanity to proceedings and the sensible course would have been to let the Police do their job first.

:lol:

Rangers fans have long said that the club was the victim and with with criminal proceedings looking likely it would appear that we may have been correct about being the victims of crime.

Scottish footballing authorities and scottish clubs wrongly punished Rangers at the behest of Scottish football fans a lynch mob despite saner heads calling for some sanity to proceedings and the sensible course would have been to let the Police do their job first.

rewind back to the Root Causes...

The club was the victim of Minty Moonbeams playing hard and loose with EBTs and mountains of bank borrowing jiggery-pokery which exposed your Old Club to the predatory spivs and shysters in the first place.

This was done as the support 'demanded better' (and who are still crowing about all the Wurld Record number of titles that they 'won')

Lots of dodginess going on as soon as Craigy got in the door. If only someone had warned you all.

Schadenfreude Off The Radar

Sorry, let me understand what you're suggesting here.

The club exists as an wholly autonomous entity that can disassociate itself from those who are its formal custodians? How exactly does that work?

:lol:

rewind back to the Root Causes...

The club was the victim of Minty Moonbeams playing hard and loose with EBTs and mountains of bank borrowing jiggery-pokery which exposed your Old Club to the predatory spivs and shysters in the first place.

This was done as the support 'demanded better' (and who are still crowing about all the Wurld Record number of titles that they 'won')

Lots of dodginess going on as soon as Craigy got in the door. If only someone had warned you all.

Schadenfreude Off The Radar

Ahhh yes Rangers deserve to punished, they used EBT's and RTC says they are bad. It's all eBTs fault according to Ken.

4 people detained by Police and an arrest warrant issued, it looks like ....well you don't need me to explain.

The best bit is celtic kept a back seat in this and allowed the diddy to do all of the shouting...

Ahhh yes Rangers deserve to punished, they used EBT's and RTC says they are bad. It's all eBTs fault according to Ken.

4 people detained by Police and an arrest warrant issued, it looks like ....well you don't need me to explain.

The best bit is celtic kept a back seat in this and allowed the diddy to do all of the shouting...

I'll stick by my wee manifesto up page.

Rangers deserved everything that has come their way....

weep all you want

I wonder who else will be implicated in this?

Green

Muir

Imran and Stocky

Mather

Ellis

Toxic Jack

I'd love someone from the greenyins to be implicated

Maybe we'll find out who blu ptich and margarita are now when this lot spill the beans.

Hopefully the boys in blue will be stopping by SPFLPLSFA headquarters too.

Marv it's not often i agree with you or even acknowledge you but this time i will.

Maybe the SPL knew this was coming all along, would explain a lot.

I seem to remember your support marching to Hampden, making demands and threads against organisations.

I don't remember them playing the "victim" card

I wonder who else will be implicated in this?

Green

Muir

Imran and Stocky

Mather

Ellis

Toxic Jack

I'd love someone from the greenyins to be implicated

Maybe we'll find out who blu ptich and margarita are now when this lot spill the beans.

The answer to that might be the worst thing that could happen.