Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And so am I, that's why ye cannae join.

Like I said, it's mair exclusive than the masons. :thumsup2

:guinness

Have a greeny each my fellow 411 members. :)

Are we going to have a secret handshake ?, have to roll one trouser leg up ?, what traditions do the 411 club need and will Kinky our glorious founder show us ?

Have a greeny each my fellow 411 members. :)

Are we going to have a secret handshake ?, have to roll one trouser leg up ?, what traditions do the 411 club need and will Kinky our glorious founder show us ?

yes oh glorious founder of the 411 show us the secret handshake

yes oh glorious founder of the 411 show us the secret handshake

And you can have a Greeny to my fellow member.

C'mon Kinky , get the finger out and lead O' great and wisest of Theosaurical fucknuggets. Did I spell and punctuate correctly there O' great founder ? :rolleyes:

And you can have a Greeny to my fellow member.

C'mon Kinky , get the finger out and lead O' great and wisest of Theosaurical fucknuggets. Did I spell and punctuate correctly there O' great founder ? :rolleyes:

i should've put flounder not founder

Regan getting serious.

Regan blowing hot air into the North wind.

Ashley can just tell the SPFL where to go or he will stop funding the associations demented brainchild sending it into financial asphyxiation and finally death.

The SFA & SPFL can just rewrite their rules again just like what they did to clone clubs, I mean they did it once so they have previous for bending the rules in Rangers favour.

Although it would be very interesting if Regan actually did come down hard on Ashley, but I'm not even going to hold my breath the association would man up.

To be fair Dave the rule is a joke .. it's only intention was to prevent influence being exerted on clubs operating within the same league/competition.

So it's a rule now, you previously said it wasn't a rule.

I'm sure that post won't be deleted or edited in anyway....

Regan getting tough is reminiscent of that bit at the end of Titanic, when a freezing to death Jack, said he planned to send a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line. At least Leo's character was joking though.

Did you have the hankies out?