Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How does that fit into his promise to come back to Scotland to cooperate with the authorities? who will defend him? I hear there is a low level paper gatherer looking for his next case.

Aye, but once again Tedi, where has the worlds foremost investigative journalist been when all these arrests were imminent. After all he was nowhere to be seen when the other four were detained and hadn't a clue about Whyte, i'm really beginning to think Phil's a bluffer. Seen the part about Smith and Murray being witnessess, also Alistair Johnston and Bain. A lot of credit should go to Alistair Johnston for putting forward the complaint initiating a criminal investigation.

Walter Smith and David Murray lead 'star witnesses' called to give evidence at Rangers fraud case :lol:

Seeing Murray squirm in court could be delicious.

Still struggling to discern who or what was frauded though. Surely Ticketus rather than the oldco, no?

SDM may well be hiring mercenaries to bust him out as we speak ... that or a hit in prison ... 8)

Lol, saw this the other day, who knows...

I received an unexpected update below from a normally very reliable, old friend.

These are only allegations, of course, and I cant substantiate at all.

Thought it might be of interest here

==========================================

He told me today that Mike Ashley APPOINTED advisor has already said they should walk away right now as the club is toxic and inextricably linked to 0rganised crime and p@ramilitaries

Craig White has so much information on Murray and others it is meant to be astonishing. Watch this space

====================================

Again, I cant substantiate, but I did hear from a separate, VERY reliable source early this year that there were indeed undesirable links as mentioned above.

It's getting ridiculous when an honest businessman can't buy a cheating shambles for a pound, perform a public service by fucking it into the ground then be allowed to live the rest of his life out in peace with ladies of questionable virtue, drinking shit beer on a beach in meh-hee-co.

My god, what is the world coming to? #freewhyte #justice4craig #seethco-inmeheeco

Seriously though, this should be interesting

It's getting ridiculous when an honest businessman can't buy a cheating shambles for a pound, perform a public service by fucking it into the ground then be allowed to live the rest of his life out in peace with ladies of questionable virtue, drinking shit beer on a beach in meh-hee-co.

My god, what is the world coming to? #freewhyte #justice4craig #seethco-inmeheeco

Seriously though, this should be interesting

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm with a lot of others here, I'm not sure how this will be good for the current club.

CW is a lot of things, and a criminal is very likely one of them, but I am also certain that he will have done everything possible to cover his own back and make sure he can bring down plenty of others with him if it comes to it. He is one of a few here who know where all the bodies are buried but unlike some of the others you know he will happily tell everything he knows in order to make it easier for himself.

I can imagine there are a lot of people involved in this who are feeling very uncomfortable right now, and I would not be surprised in the slightest if that included some at the very top of the Scottish game.

Edited by Ross.

This is going to rumble on for years isn't it?

Indeed it is. Just think of the number of posters who've said this thread should be closed, as well...

Indeed.

This utter, monstrous clusterfuck that was THEN RFC, has NOW become TRIFC (with TRFC as it's sole susidiary) and will FOREVER be laughed at by the entire scottish footballing public has yet more to give. This should be as no surprise to most of us who saw behind the "judgements", SMSM complicity and the Uber-incompetent SFA.

What will ultimately transpire, potentially, is the revelations of, and a deeper understanding of the insideous financial slight-of-hand practices employed almost daily by the more unscroupulous "businessmen" use to offload and/or accquire "assets"

The "chain of causal effect" begins with and INCLUDES David Murray. He, however may yet squirm away from this.

As soon as fans of this organisation understand and accept this, the sooner they will be in a position to move on and join the rest of the Scottish footballing freternity who live in reality.