Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Haven't we been punished enough" when the club should have been resigned to the history books as the games biggest ever and most corrupt institutional cheats, but then again it was a corrupt association that gave life to this myth that clubs are a fart in the wind as in common speech and not legally recognised as an entity any more.

Consigned dear boy, also game's.

Fucking wish a had ended up in Annan last night :( the man needs to go, half the squad needs to go , this job for the boys act is what is holding our club back at the moment along with the current financial mess.

Best fish supper in Scotland in Annan. Cafe Royale.

Only positive from last night was my KFC Dave . Can't remember what chippy I visited up in Annan, but I know that some of the Arbroath chippies from last season were top notch when we were there and arguably the best I have had.

You cant go to Arbroath and not go to the Auchterader Chippy!!...as long as it is the one next to the Car Park..DO NOT go to the one further up the street. We made that mistake ONCE!

Watching on Alba i was thinking that really is great free advertising for KFC

You cant go to Arbroath and not go to the Auchterader Chippy!!...as long as it is the one next to the Car Park..DO NOT go to the one further up the street. We made that mistake ONCE!

Watching on Alba i was thinking that really is great free advertising for KFC

One up the road's no bad - actually prefer the chips there, but the fish etc is better at the more famous one, I agree.

Anyway, you're better off going to the Bilal Tandoori in the middle for a pizza or a kebab. Magic.

Anyway, you're better off going to the Bilal Tandoori in the middle for a pizza or a kebab. Magic.

Is that the one next to the Chinese? If it is then i have been there a couple of times as the Chippy shuts early. Aye that's not bad as well.

Edited by No8.

In other words, they don't have the money to pay him off.

The only way we would ever get rid of him is through administration, he will never do the honorable thing and just feck off, nor will he be sacked, snout well and truly in the trough alongside the rest of these parasites.

That's no way to talk about a club legend. :thumbsdown

In other words, they don't have the money to pay him off.

The only way we would ever get rid of him is through administration, he will never do the honorable thing and just feck off, nor will he be sacked, snout well and truly in the trough alongside the rest of these true rangers men :).

For every five pounds you spend trying to get him to leave, we'll spend 10 to make him stay.