Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ne0iq.jpg

They actually paid money (£1500) for this :lol:

You can just imagine what happened on Christmas morning.

Haw Da whaurs ma presents?

Well son you see me and our fellow celtic fans are paying to put adverts oot saying that Rangers urnae Rangers in the herald.

But why would ye dae that and i want my presents?

Well ye cannae get them, the fight against Rangers must come first

But you spent my xmas money tae say they wurnae Rangers!

Aye but errrrrm ehhhhhh weeellll Paul fae cqn and Phul Mac thingy said tae dae it so stoap greeting.

Gotta say, that Celtic supporters' statement is pretty cringey.

It is a bit. Personally, I don't think Sevco can have it both ways. Old club is gone in the business sense - and along with it the debt - but long live the Old Club and aw those trophies...

It's good for a laugh but why print ads in the press about it?

And what's on the mind of one of ra peepuls leaders tonight?....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=e052c112707a3147468f3422830541ea&showtopic=278198

Most of the daft b*****ds don't realise that it was the eight diddy rule that gave them a chance of getting anywhere near it, as it prevented the really big boys from picking the World selects they do now.

One of them can't even recall the season in question properly, citing a McCoist overhead kick that came from the following one.

It is a bit. Personally, I don't think Sevco can have it both ways. Old club is gone in the business sense - and along with it the debt - but long live the Old Club and aw those trophies...

It's good for a laugh but why print ads in the press about it?

Oh, don't get me wrong. The notion of seamless continuation, dependent on this wild contortion whereby club and company are separated, is an insult to the intelligence.

Paying for big ads to say it in this way however, is laughable and smacks of protesting much too much.

Still visiting Celtic sites?

I know it hurts, but the pain will ease as the years go by.

Maybe the fans of the new club could do some crow funding, and arrange to have the ashes of the old club scattered at Hampden before the semi-final.

The Celtic fans will assure a good send off.

It beats visiting Rangers sites. RM is fucking depressing at the moment and I'm not even a bear. All they can go on about is what their ex-club did 30 years ago, how they are going to stiff Celtic in a few weeks time, and how various multi-billionaires are going to pour endless streams of moneyi nto their bottomless pit of a club. Their are a few lucid characters over there but the vast majority just see their weekly hit as a massive tax-avoidance scheme for the clinically insane.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Oh, don't get me wrong. The notion of seamless continuation, dependent on this wild contortion whereby club and company are separated, is an insult to the intelligence.

Question. Is a club and its associated company coterminous?

Edited by The_Kincardine