Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The way you jump on every post made by WRK is creepy.....

in fact it is down right disturbing.

Why not try and log off and give him some peace...

or are you happy for posters to think of you as a creepy,stalking little shitebag???

They get upset that way and start stalking you, I mean Tedi is now following me around the forum just to dot me...its quite cute in a way.

Bloody hell Norman you've been arguing against what monks has just posted for most of today, you have no shame at all. The link goes exactly where I said it would go, to a previous article posted on p and b. HTH

I sometimes wonder what happens when your wee brain tries to process simple English. I've made more or less the same point as MT, which I would summarise thus: just because one side of an argument is a puddle of pish, doesn't make the other side any better. Some of us see this as a summation of the whole celtic/the rangers relationship. Neither side adds a great deal to the world - just two sets of ignorant, paranoid halfwits with similar issues expressed in a different argot.

Rangers have lodged legal papers revealing they could offer up Ibrox and Murray Park as security on another Mike Ashley loan. Is this his end game here?

:lol:

How exactly do Rangers plan on paying back all these loans by the way?

Mike Ashley has posted notice of his intention to take out security over Rangers' Ibrox Stadium.

Documents seen by STV show that Sports Direct have filed their intent to add their name to the title deeds of the ground.

Ashley has 35 days to complete the application but the lodging of documents indicates the owner of Newcastle United could be set to provide a secured loan to Rangers to provide badly-needed cash.

Rangers have stated they currently do not have enough cash to trade until the end of January.

Ashley notice of intent does not guarantee he will be the one to provide funding to the club but the move is significant for two reasons.

Firstly no other party has previously been able to secure a loan against Ibrox because of a contingent liability listed in the club's accounts. The liability relates to a case brought by Craig Whyte, who claims he is the legal owner of the asset.

Secondly the move by Ashley means that should any other party step up to provide funding to the club, they would not be able to secure their loan against Ibrox as the document lodged by Ashley takes precedence.

The notice of intent would first have to expire before a security could be lodged.

The club were unavailable for comment when contacted by STV on Thursday morning.

Rangers have lodged legal papers revealing they could offer up Ibrox and Murray Park as security on another Mike Ashley loan. Is this his end game here?

Investments Kyle, investments. They just need a bit of time to mature in Ally's hip pocket and Chuckie's Chateau.

So does this mean that the £10m contingent liability noted in the accounts was not to do with disputed ownership of the stadium?

Or is Mike trying to find out?

Edited by Ross.

So does this mean that the £10m contingent liability noted in the accounts was not to do with disputed ownership of the stadium?

Or is Mike trying to find out?

In business terms what is known as;

'Poke the bear(s) and see what happens'

How so very apt :-)

The concept of repaying loans is somewhat alien to them - an attitude that helped bring the old club to Hector's attention in the first place.

Chris graham their bigot spokesman in tears on twitter.

Ooft, he isn't half :lol:

You can't help feel sorry for your average punters who just want to watch their team play on a Saturday. These utter chancers in the Rangers boardroom have no place in Scottish football, yet the SFA/SPFL stand back and watch it all unfold. It's almost like they're enjoying it all.

Ooft, he isn't half :lol:

You can't help feel sorry for your average punters who just want to watch their team play on a Saturday. These utter chancers in the Rangers boardroom have no place in Scottish football, yet the SFA/SPFL stand back and watch it all unfold. It's almost like they're enjoying it all.

You have seen - and heard - this lot's fans, right?