Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think that's because there aren't any good guys here. They all want their share of cash out of the club and whilst some care more than others about the club and fans, I doubt any of them would care about it beyond satisfying their own interests.

When it came to the crunch any real ranjurs men were found wanting. Pretending to be somewhere else, hiding or claiming they were duped. The actions of the cardigan and mccoist just goes to show that integrity just isn't in the list when it comes to the desired qualities in a theranjursmannn.

It's Friday..............................that means it's..................................Shooders Time !!!!!!

This is undoubtedly one of the best and funniest things to have come of the whole saga from the Orc side.

Of course what's happened subsequently, with Ally, 'loyal' supporters and various Ranjurs men all walking away, suggests 'Wee Willie Bluenose' has the same prophetic lyrical insight as Billy Joel.

This is undoubtedly one of the best and funniest things to have come of the whole saga from the Orc side.

Of course what's happened subsequently, with Ally, 'loyal' supporters and various Ranjurs men all walking away, suggests 'Wee Willie Bluenose' has the same prophetic lyrical insight as Billy Joel.

No..somebody find the one with they guy singing some rangers song to the tune of walk on.

Duff and Phelps. Now there's an unfortunate coincidence. And one dead organisation's assets bought by those who let it die for a knockdown price, then after running up debt in newco let it go to the wall too ,only for them to buy assets for another knockdown price. Deja vu.
1st September 2015
Today Rangers announced that it had been bought as a going concern by Republic.com Retail Limited.
In taking this action, the stadium and training ground and staff working within them have been retained and are continuing to trade.
Duffy said: “Rangers Limited underwent a very successful financial restructuring process and sale; this leaves the business in a stronger position to carry on trading. We are pleased that following the process the company continues to trade. We are hoping to get a tenant for Ibrox Stadium signed up on a long term lease within the next few weeks. We are just carrying out the final stages of our due diligence on the potential tenant”

it's worth pushing the button for.

I too, have scrolled past that clip on many occasions.

Tonight I decided that I could afford a couple of minutes.

Words fail me, except that my son had the same wee DJ Puppy Dog keyboard and I don't remember it playing that tune.

what does the 50 on that guys scarf represent ? just asking.

Cumulative IQ of him and his (extended) family?

Number of tens of millions in the Global Family?

Pounds he spends on burgers per game?

Shares the 353 new members of the People's Popular Front of Govan have bought?

Pence that you could buy two shares for, and still have change?