Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I actually feel sorry for the Newcastle 5.

Young lads, wanting a game of football and they have walked into a complete shitstorm,

Must be incredibly embarrassing for them to have this 'favoured status'. It's a bit like Saddam Hussein marking his sons Higher exams and giving them 110% each.

You clearly have no clue what demographic means in statistical analysis in relation to anything do you?

Demograhic - the statistical characteristics of human populations (as age or income) used especially to identify markets. 2 : a market or segment of the population identified by demographics.

As I said, if you were inferring that Celtic are any less capable of attracting support from "all backgrounds" you are talking out of your hole .. in fact it's likely to be the opposite since our supporters are drawn from a wider geographical area (courtesy of your last rambling post .. trying to stray off point). The effect being; the backgrounds of our customers are likely to be more varied ...

If you weren't inferring that the other three teams were better or different from Celtic at attracting fans from all backgrounds ... you could simply have said so ... though it's a bit late in the day since you appear to have picked it up and tried to run with it ...

Were the words I used too complicated?

How about a bit of racial profiling? :whistle

I actually feel sorry for the Newcastle 5.

Young lads, wanting a game of football and they have walked into a complete shitstorm,

Must be incredibly embarrassing for them to have this 'favoured status'. It's a bit like Saddam Hussein marking his sons Higher exams and giving them 110% each.

http://youtu.be/9I3XplJD2l0

8)

So dodgy Dave is willing to spunk another 40 million on the Rangers.

Fair enough, he'd only be due to give it to the taxman in SA anyways.

Does his remarks about the 9-in-a-row days refer to a return to EBTs or other tax evasion strategies?

So dodgy Dave is willing to spunk another 40 million on the Rangers.

Fair enough, he'd only be due to give it to the taxman in SA anyways.

Does his remarks about the 9-in-a-row days refer to a return to EBTs or other tax evasion strategies?

No a return to the winning days on the pitch ;) I see he is also matching pound for pound what Rangers first make.

Edit and what the RST make.

Edited by TheBattleFever

Does anyone know if it's against the rules to make a company statement without it appearing on the Stock Exchange? I can't find it.

Interesting. It doesn't appear on the Rangers website either, although you can find it on Google. Looks as though it's been posted and then withdrawn.

I know when we had players on loan from Newcastle previously the deal was rumoured to be that we only paid a contribution to their wage if they didn't play that week. Although this sounds like on another level, but then again perhaps diddy teams in the lower leagues have to endure stricter conditions.

Did he not say he is only willing to invest on a pound for pound basis with the fans ....

Will that strategy even raise enough to pay Mike's loans back? :lol:

He'll go pound for pound with them and then gave them the shares. That isnt anything to do with the actual money he's going to put into the club.

You don't get it.

Everyone is welcome at Celtic.

Most Celtic fans on this forum are not 4th or 5th generation Irish or Catholic.

Why should people forget their roots. Would you expect Scots in other countries to forget their roots?

No one should forget their roots or apologise for them. The point being made is that both Hibs and United have embraced their Scottishness much more than Celtic which has resulted in a much wider fan base .

i do have a problem with the playin of Irish Rebel music before games...I do have a problem with them wearing Famine badges on their strips yet not wearing poppies on them.

You'll just need to learn to live with it.

Oh, let's not forget Celtic donate every year to Poppy Scotland, I'm sure they appreciate the money more than seeing a poppy on a football kit.