Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shite comparison

Also, they put in a lot more than just a tenner.

They would be far more credible if they just chose not to observe remembrance. By throwing money at the poppy society it is just paying for bad behaviour. Not opposed to Celtic choosing not to take part, that is absolutely their right, but don't think throwing some pennies (or loads of pennies) somehow puts you on the high ground. It doesn't.

Don't get me wrong money is important and it goes to excellent causes but the message of remembrance is not 'lets raise money'. Frankly I find the idea of donating money but not participating a bit offensive, it cheapens the occasion and misses the point. But I'm not going to dwell on the ins and outs of a club that supports racists and fuels bigotry.

Lets dwell on the other cheating c***s across the city. The time lines are going to be interesting here, am I right in thinking the egm would be the same day as one of the SFA hearings?

Must be incredibly embarrassing for them to have this 'favoured status'. It's a bit like Saddam Hussein marking his sons Higher exams and giving them 110% each.

Sorry but that is utter pish.

We all know that if Saddam's laddies only got 110%, he would have had them skinned alive and rolled in salt.

:huh:

Clipboard saying he's been told the loanees must play.

Big Mike's even picking the team. :lol:

Please please please let McCulloch be one of the players who drops out was my first thought.

Bigger picture is looking terrible though.....

Sorry but that is utter pish.

We all know that if Saddam's laddies only got 110%, he would have had them skinned alive and rolled in salt.

:huh:

Good point he was a wrong'un and no mistake

Mind you, you had to admire his courage and indefatigabilty

In fairness to the cnut, I'm not sure I could have remained as calm or collected as he did when lead to the gallows!

The point being made is that both Hibs and United have embraced their Scottishness much more than Celtic which has resulted in a much wider fan base .

You will be able to back that up?

The point that should have been made is that, while in no way denying their roots, other teams have moved on and embraced the communities where they are situated. Coincidentally, these clubs have no pretensions of being anything other than sports clubs.

Any suggestions why, when many of them never attend any kind of church service, the supporters define the "other" principally by way of their chosen method of worship?

(You'll notice I don't use the word "religion", because the stereotypical divide is between two sects of the same religion - one based, incidentally, on love and forgiveness)

The point that should have been made is that, while in no way denying their roots, other teams have moved on and embraced the communities where they are situated

Celtic could be said to have embraced their community also.

If they were based in Ventersdorp.

You clearly have no clue what demographic means in statistical analysis in relation to anything do you?

Demograhic - the statistical characteristics of human populations (as age or income) used especially to identify markets. 2 : a market or segment of the population identified by demographics.

As I said, if you were inferring that Celtic are any less capable of attracting support from "all backgrounds" you are talking out of your hole .. in fact it's likely to be the opposite since our supporters are drawn from a wider geographical area (courtesy of your last rambling post .. trying to stray off point). The effect being; the backgrounds of our customers are likely to be more varied ...

If you weren't inferring that the other three teams were better or different from Celtic at attracting fans from all backgrounds ... you could simply have said so ... though it's a bit late in the day since you appear to have picked it up and tried to run with it ...

Were the words I used too complicated?

You really are a rude individual, incapable of being objective about anything you are close to and who resorts to insults to cover up your inadequacies.Your claim that because Celtic draw their support from a wider geographical area somehow improves their demographic profile has got to be a joke and shows to me and everyone else who read it that it is you who has little understanding of demographics.

It's true what they say , "A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing"

It was The Clipboard that leaked the story to the press. He is wanting out but obviously wanting paid up and he is just trying to force their hand.

Rangers haven't even changed their subs in the last 4 months so it is going to be interesting to see who they leave out and with our Under 20s hammering a very strong Hearts team 5-1 earlier in the week it is surely time the likes of Halkett , Hardie and Gallagher were given a chance in the first team. They simply cant be any worse....Oh and Marius Zaliauskas(sp) also played in that game. It is a mystery to me why he hasn't figured more in the first team considering the utter garbage we watch every single week

Boyd and Miller for a start.

fair's fair - I'll have a stab at your question when you answer mine. Ok?

Okay then , I'll try.

Both clubs, (+ hibs & hertz) were not founded on religion, but politics.

The politics were based, to a degree, on religion , but not totally.

The religion has faded from the masses in the main, but the political slant remains.

Unfortunately, the sevco hordes retain the religion aspect more than everyone else , within the politics, primarily because their politics were religion based.

So you're saying the use of misspelt as an adjective is wrong .... as in "misspelt words' ... I was under the impression both can be used as an adjective or verb. The UK preferred version being 'misspelt' ... ?

Can you provide a link to source verifying what you state .. out of interest.

I can provide examples of various grammar sites using misspelt as an adjective ... though none classifying it as such. Both are classified as a verb.

Edit: After a wee bit of research, is misspelt not simply classed as a past participle verb; which can be used as a verbal adjective? The same applies to misspelled.

No, I'm just bluffing. You win.

I went looking for the difference between 'misspelt' and 'misspelled' as an adjective and found diddly-squat online. Note even a page saying 'In the UK... while in the USA....'.

But, I have such an exquisite grasp of the English language that, if it sounds wrong to me, it's almost certainly wrong. QED.

I am looking for the Big Rangers Administration & Liquidation Thread and seem to have found where all the deflection that The Ragers fantasists set up, leads too :1eye

The BRALT comes to you toady in association with the Spelling & Grammar Channel courtesy of The DA and Dhenboy. Normal service will be...

That's 'to', btw.