Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From the Rangers announcement.

How King can even get close to the doors of Ibrox is beyond me. And then clowns like Richard Gough endorsing him. Rangers men sticking together. :o

The Directors have also been advised by the Company's NOMAD that there could be a material adverse impact on the Company's listing on AIM if David King, one of the proposed directors, is appointed to the Company's Board. This is explained in more detail below but the Directors wish to draw Shareholders' attention to the following public information about Mr King:In August 2013 David King was convicted on 41 counts of breach of s.75 of the South African Income Tax Act. As part of the plea which led to those convictions he agreed to pay a sum in Rand which equates to approximately £40,000,000 in respect of unpaid tax, and either to pay a fine or accept a prison sentence. The Board understand that Mr King elected to pay the fine.The link below is to a South African Revenue Service press release which gives details of the convictions:http://www.sars.gov.za/media/mediareleases/pages/29-august-2013---joint-media-statement-–-settlement-between-the-state-and-mr-dc-king.aspxIn addition the following comments about Mr King were made by a judge in a different South African legal case, to which the link is as follows:http://www.lexisnexi...October2010.pdfMr King has subsequently been identified in the media as the person identified as "Mr N" in that case. Those comments include these statements:"...he deliberately misrepresentedthe facts of the case...""he has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie... if he thinks it will be to his advantage""there can be little doubt that on most occasions [he] lied...""we ...are unanimous in finding that he is a mendacious1 witness whose evidence should not be accepted""in our assessment he is a glib and shameless liar"1 "given to or characterized by deception or falsehood or divergence from absolute truth" (Definition from www.merriam-webster.com)The Directors set out in further detail in this announcement why the Board considers that the Requisitioned Resolutions are NOT in the best interests of the Company or its Shareholders.The Directors recommend that Shareholders vote AGAINST the Requisitioned Resolutions

Sounds likea good Rangers man tbh.

King said: "I dealt with the Nomad on Wed. I stated that Paul Shackleton’s historic role in governance failure rendered the Nomad unfit to continue- hence they will not need to resign, they will be replaced. Hence nothing new there. I think choosing London is to ensure that fans can’t attend. They are running scared!"

I agree. However trying to deal with this problem I have one person on P&B on ignore, so I don't see his posts. By God it makes things much better despite the flailings of Tedi and Bennett, but I can cope with them.

WhiteRoseKIllie is my man on ignore. If I browse the forum without signing in I unfortunately do see his posts which is usually enough to make me to sign in immediately. The great news is that by ignoring him for the last year I have missed absolutely nothing of any consequence. :thumsup2 Bliss.

Oh bugger, that's me off back to therapy. I was doing so well, too...

Imagine thinking any of anybody's ramblings on here were "of consequence", mind. Not exactly the Star Chamber, is it?

You're trying to teach the un-teachable here mate. He will just keep producing smoke and mirrors in a "no US tanks in Baghdad" type way. It's the new old firm way.

I know, Dhen Bhoy is the kind of individual who if you told him there was poverty in Africa he would demand to see the figures proving such a ridiculous statement.

To be honest it's a bit like trying to explain fractions to an 8year old.

You seriously couldn't make this shit up. Is ther a crook in the world who doesn't want a piece of this shower?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31168745

Lalit Modi, the first commissioner of cricket's Indian Premier League, has expressed an interest in buying a large shareholding in Rangers.

BBC Scotland has learned Modi's representatives made contact with the chairman of Rangers' football board, Sandy Easdale, earlier this week.

The groups talked about the potential sale of the 26% stake Easdale controls.

It is believed a price has already been discussed. And a meeting could take place as early as next week.

Modi was banned for life by the Indian Cricket Board of Control after they charged him with misconduct relating to financial irregularities.

The gift that keeps on giving indeed.

You seriously couldn't make this shit up. Is ther a crook in the world who doesn't want a piece of this shower?

Lalit Modi, the first commissioner of cricket's Indian Premier League, has expressed an interest in buying a large shareholding in Rangers.

BBC Scotland has learned Modi's representatives made contact with the chairman of Rangers' football board, Sandy Easdale, earlier this week.

It is believed a price has already been discussed. And a meeting could take place as early as next week.

Modi was banned for life by the Indian Cricket Board of Control after they charged him with misconduct relating to financial irregularities.

No Surinder!

So the great EGM is to be held in London. And here's me thinking that Rangers are a Scottish club. Oh, wait, Rangers were a Scottish club. Nobody seems to know what this lot are. Not even themselves.

So the great EGM is to be held in London. And here's me thinking that Rangers are a Scottish club. Oh, wait, Rangers were a Scottish club. Nobody seems to know what this lot are. Not even themselves.

Oh, I think we know what this lot are alright.

I know, Dhen Bhoy is the kind of individual who if you told him there was poverty in Africa he would demand to see the figures proving such a ridiculous statement. To be honest it's a bit like trying to explain fractions to an 8year old.

My 7yr old understands fractions, does that make him smarter than Dhen Bhoy?

I'd consider putting him forward for a directorship at Ibrox (my 7yr old son, not Dhen Bhoy) but since he also understands how to do basic arithmetic I'd expect he'd be over qualified.

Will Ashley cash in his chips?

Will Mr Tax Dodger take the marble staircase by storm via ra peepul power? (after coughing up a large wedge to the Essex boi)

Will it be 'death before dis-honour ?'

Or ..... Something even funnier?

Ding ding!!

I read that story and thought "ooh, the inhabitants of Gorgoroth are going to love that. Sounds like a real playa"

And then I read the last line and had a coffee/screen interface.