Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, well that is entirely different that is me discussing Rangers on Rangers threads where celtic tends to get mentioned in discussions quite a lot, the word would also appear when I quote another poster who had mentioned them.

What I do not do is post over and over on threads about celtic...you are all over every Rangers thread, we are (thankfully) completely different.

Me, I couldn't care less whether folk think I post too much on this or that. I post on Celtic threads but ultimately, I can speak to friends about them, other clubs, Scotland, games, whatever if I want to whenever I like, and do.

For proper hardcore, concentrated laughing at Rangers though, there's absolutely nowhere else on the internet that you can get the same constant hilarity that you get here. If that's a sin then shit, I am a sinner.

Shocking grammar.

The_Arsehole won't be pleased that a 'fellow traveller' is mangling the Queen's English so.

:whistle

The Queen's English mangler was a fellow-Bear not a 'fellow traveller'. Clearly you haven't a clue what the phrase means. This surprises me not one jot.

No I've seen enough evidence for myself .... I haven't seen any to back up your claim ... have you found the material you were using as a reference ... How many ethnic groups support Hibs and in what numbers /percentages?

Still trashing around I see ...

Do you mean thrashing around?

I can see why you would want to claim that Dundee United and Hibs have the same profile as Celtic since they all have the same D N A. However it's just not the case, both United and Hibs have moved on and attract a wider cross section of the Scottish population as a result.How do I know this? The same way as you know that there is poverty in Africa.

Don't take my word for it carry out a poll on here and see what other teams fans think.

You could also try reading Dundee United The Official Centenary history or Across the Great Divide -a history of professional football in Dundee and the History of Hibernian F C.

For your information it is estimated that 10% of Celtics support is Protestant while only 5% of Rangers support is Roman Catholic. I must say I think the Rangers figure must be slightly inflated but that's statistics for you.

Take your time with the reading and try and do it with a little more understanding than you usually do.

Dear god, more trashing about. DNA .. same profile .. blah blah fucking blah ...

It's simple .. you made the claim that they have attract a wider background ... you then went to narrow that down to ethnic groups ...

It's simple ... just provide the figures ...

Stop trying to muddy the waters .. it's impressing nobody but idiots.

Either you have figures to back that ludicrous statement or you're just making pish up ... Celtic fans come from all across Scotland and include teuchters ( they are by definition an ethnic group). We also have a global following ...

Now you're reduced to chuntering on about the how many Catholics and Protestants Celtic and Sevco each have .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just provide the figures for this 'wider ethnic background' ... so we can see. I'm NOT interested in what you think you know, or Hibs fans say ... Facts, provide those ... if you can.

I expect more convoluted squirming ... you don't disappoint.

post-1875-14232959068437_thumb.jpg

Either you have figures to back that ludicrous statement or you're just making pish up ... Celtic fans come from all across Scotland and include teuchters ( they are by definition an ethnic group). We also have a global following ...

And also Rangers Fans, Instead of supporting their local clubs (now why would that be?)

a) They are glory hunters

b) Could it be there is a religious element in their decision which club to support. Of course not