Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who the f**k actually pays for, and reads that arse paper?

Six clubs. Six clubs went to the wall according to the Daily Record, all because of the unfair treatment of Rangers.

How desperate must Rangers be if they refuse to talk with the only newspaper who unquestioningly prints their insane non-denial denials and non sequiturs?

How desperate must Rangers be if they refuse to talk with the only newspaper who unquestioningly prints their insane non-denial denials and non sequiturs?

Probably complicit in a last resort to foster siege mentality among the WCOE, while also playing to the green cheek.

I would rather guess the news than read it

Six clubs. Six clubs went to the wall according to the Daily Record, all because of the unfair treatment of Rangers.

Who are these six clubs ? I think we should be told.

Actually....Are rangers one of the six clubs? or are they still believing that rangers are the only football club ever that can never be liquidated?

Who are these six clubs ? I think we should be told.

Actually....Are rangers one of the six clubs? or are they still believing that rangers are the only football club ever that can never be liquidated?

Maybe both versions of Rangers and 4 other clubs. Is this another Daily Record scoop?

The Armageddon thing was a national disgrace.

Guys like Traynor should never work in media again.

Schotty bhoy and a wee jam tart trying to stick their oar in. Diddies united.

Me too!

Just because a phrase was hijacked in the past to assume a particular meaning, one cannot infer that the original meaning of this collection of words is now defunct.

I do infer, however, that Kincardine is NOT, repeat NOT enjoying the 'journey'. :lol:

Maybe both versions of Rangers and 4 other clubs. Is this another Daily Record scoop?

Four versions,shurely?Rangers 1872, Current Public company, Private company, and ""GHOSTCLUB""

ETA cannae keep up with the numbers!

Edited by cyderspaceman

think you'll find that i'm a jambo too. but seeing as you've lost the plot i'll let it go.

take care as we're all praying for you.

#prayforthe_arsehole

I'm sure the majority of your posts will back up this jambo claim.

Schotty bhoy and a wee jam tart trying to stick their oar in. Diddies united.

I'm 6'4 and top the scales at around 17 stone not really a "wee jam tart"

How full was Ibrox last Sunday? 15% full roughly?

Definitely a diddy club IMO

Stick to facts please if you want to be taken seriously as the resident pedant!

There's* a good chap ;-)

*hope the apostrophe is ok. Don't think I could sleep tonight if I got it wrong

Probably complicit in a last resort to foster siege mentality among the WCOE, while also playing to the green cheek.

I would rather guess the news than read it

If you had said you preferred to guess the news and then write it I would put you up for a job with the Daily Record. That clown Keith Jackson is the star turn for making it up as he goes along. Worst of all his 'business analysis' of Rangers is invariably simplistic and wrong. They say in Scotland football reporters are merely fans with typewriters. In Jackson's case add a calculator and you have him sussed.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/aug/19/daily-record-rangers

If you had said you preferred to guess the news and then write it I would put you up for a job with the Daily Record. That clown Keith Jackson is the star turn for making it up as he goes along. Worst of all his 'business analysis' of Rangers is invariably simplistic and wrong. They say in Scotland football reporters are merely fans with typewriters. In Jackson's case add a calculator and you have him sussed.

Roy Greensnake,that'll be impartial.

You could do with going on a diet and laying off the pies pal.

Lol. Your probably right, but the point being your pedantic friend got it completely wrong when he said I was a "wee jam tart"!

Or are you saying that being 6'4 and a bit overweight is considered wee? If he can't get these simple facts right, then how are we supposed to believe him when he says rangers still exist?

"Traynor even went to so far as to submit an article about Whyte for Whyte's approval prior to publication."

As bad as Jackson comes across for failing to print the truth Traynor was his boss and part of the sycophantic, succulent lamb brigade.

My quote suggests that Jackson would have been told to write a favourable Whyte article. Anything less wouldn't have got passed Traynor as he was trying to get in with the new owner, which worked as he gave Traynor a job soon after.

Out of interest Bennet, which part of the article did you disagree with?

Bennett does not have his own opinion, he just repeats what he reads on Rangers minded blogs.