Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe both versions of Rangers and 4 other clubs. Is this another Daily Record scoop?

Four versions,shurely?Rangers 1872, Current Public company, Private company, and ""GHOSTCLUB""

ETA cannae keep up with the numbers!

Edited by cyderspaceman

think you'll find that i'm a jambo too. but seeing as you've lost the plot i'll let it go.

take care as we're all praying for you.

#prayforthe_arsehole

I'm sure the majority of your posts will back up this jambo claim.

Schotty bhoy and a wee jam tart trying to stick their oar in. Diddies united.

I'm 6'4 and top the scales at around 17 stone not really a "wee jam tart"

How full was Ibrox last Sunday? 15% full roughly?

Definitely a diddy club IMO

Stick to facts please if you want to be taken seriously as the resident pedant!

There's* a good chap ;-)

*hope the apostrophe is ok. Don't think I could sleep tonight if I got it wrong

Probably complicit in a last resort to foster siege mentality among the WCOE, while also playing to the green cheek.

I would rather guess the news than read it

If you had said you preferred to guess the news and then write it I would put you up for a job with the Daily Record. That clown Keith Jackson is the star turn for making it up as he goes along. Worst of all his 'business analysis' of Rangers is invariably simplistic and wrong. They say in Scotland football reporters are merely fans with typewriters. In Jackson's case add a calculator and you have him sussed.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/aug/19/daily-record-rangers

If you had said you preferred to guess the news and then write it I would put you up for a job with the Daily Record. That clown Keith Jackson is the star turn for making it up as he goes along. Worst of all his 'business analysis' of Rangers is invariably simplistic and wrong. They say in Scotland football reporters are merely fans with typewriters. In Jackson's case add a calculator and you have him sussed.

Roy Greensnake,that'll be impartial.

You could do with going on a diet and laying off the pies pal.

Lol. Your probably right, but the point being your pedantic friend got it completely wrong when he said I was a "wee jam tart"!

Or are you saying that being 6'4 and a bit overweight is considered wee? If he can't get these simple facts right, then how are we supposed to believe him when he says rangers still exist?

"Traynor even went to so far as to submit an article about Whyte for Whyte's approval prior to publication."

As bad as Jackson comes across for failing to print the truth Traynor was his boss and part of the sycophantic, succulent lamb brigade.

My quote suggests that Jackson would have been told to write a favourable Whyte article. Anything less wouldn't have got passed Traynor as he was trying to get in with the new owner, which worked as he gave Traynor a job soon after.

Out of interest Bennet, which part of the article did you disagree with?

Bennett does not have his own opinion, he just repeats what he reads on Rangers minded blogs.

Roy MacGregor last night blamed the chaos and poor behaviour of Rangers as the reason for the lack of a major Scottish Professional Football League sponsor.

As the Ross County chairman raised the spectre of part-time clubs playing in the Premiership within three years if our game keeps haemorrhaging cash, he pointed the finger of blame for many of the current ills directly at the gates of Ibrox.

The Staggies' millionaire financier laid bare his growing concern for the health of our game, amid falling attendances, declining quality on the park and dwindling income.

He is adamant that the near-daily dramas surrounding Rangers are at the heart of an image problem that is exacerbating the decline.

"The [increased] financial discipline of clubs has affected the brand and you can see that in the way we can't even get a sponsor," said MacGregor yesterday.

"My own belief is it will still be difficult to get a sponsor as long as Rangers behave the way they have been. We're not projecting ourselves as businesses that can self-manage ourselves."

Along with St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour, MacGregor played a significant role in creating the current SPFL format by blocking much-derided moves towards a split of the top two leagues into three leagues of eight. But the head of the world-renowned Global group of companies is increasingly worried for the future of Scottish football. The SPFL hasn't captured a headline sponsor since it's creation in summer 2013. MacGregor warned that we are fast approaching the day when teachers, plumbers and electricians were kicking a ball about in Scotland's top flight in their spare time.

"The number of full-time players in Scotland is diminishing the whole time,' he said. "You're going to see part-time football in the Premier League within two or three years. That's coming. It's straightforward economics. The fan-bases are just not there any more. And if you don't entertain, eventually the quality will get less and the finances worsen.

Scottish fitba doesn't need Rangers and everything is booming.

Roy MacGregor last night blamed the chaos and poor behaviour of Rangers as the reason for the lack of a major Scottish Professional Football League sponsor.

As the Ross County chairman raised the spectre of part-time clubs playing in the Premiership within three years if our game keeps haemorrhaging cash, he pointed the finger of blame for many of the current ills directly at the gates of Ibrox.

The Staggies' millionaire financier laid bare his growing concern for the health of our game, amid falling attendances, declining quality on the park and dwindling income.

He is adamant that the near-daily dramas surrounding Rangers are at the heart of an image problem that is exacerbating the decline.

"The [increased] financial discipline of clubs has affected the brand and you can see that in the way we can't even get a sponsor," said MacGregor yesterday.

"My own belief is it will still be difficult to get a sponsor as long as Rangers behave the way they have been. We're not projecting ourselves as businesses that can self-manage ourselves."

Along with St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour, MacGregor played a significant role in creating the current SPFL format by blocking much-derided moves towards a split of the top two leagues into three leagues of eight. But the head of the world-renowned Global group of companies is increasingly worried for the future of Scottish football. The SPFL hasn't captured a headline sponsor since it's creation in summer 2013. MacGregor warned that we are fast approaching the day when teachers, plumbers and electricians were kicking a ball about in Scotland's top flight in their spare time.

"The number of full-time players in Scotland is diminishing the whole time,' he said. "You're going to see part-time football in the Premier League within two or three years. That's coming. It's straightforward economics. The fan-bases are just not there any more. And if you don't entertain, eventually the quality will get less and the finances worsen.

yup.

some things has changed, but at least institutional cheating has been addressed, which is a massive positive.

Not sure why Uncle Roy is lashing out, unless spunking his own fortune on County and seeing them rooted to the bottom of the league is getting under his skin. Sure, the Rangers franchise is still a pantomime, but I wouldn't blame them for a lack of a sponsor. I'd blame the Cockwomble for being a useless cnut who should have been served his P45 (and his arse on a plate) about three years ago.

Edited by pozbaird

wonderfully impartial reading of that interview they they did for you on whatever forum you stole it from , you know him blaming clubs that are financially mismanaged on the fact there is no sponsor is him putting the blame squarely at the worst managed and newest club in Scottish fitba

Where did this come from? Not written by a journalist I hope, nor by anyone who understands punctuation.

Where did this come from? Not written by a journalist I hope, nor by anyone who understands punctuation.

Someone pretending to be a churnalist, it appears................. :unsure2:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/ross-county-chief-macgregor-blames-rangers-for-sponsor-delays.118201729