Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Podcast from an eloquent Sevconian. How to fix Sevco .... (he plans to mair of these ... eh ... )

Edit: Bennett avoiding his carer in the B&B cellar .. ?

Why's he hiding in the shadows?

Cos he's ugly ?

Cos he's thick ?

Cos he used to be a rangers fan?

Cos he's now a sevco fan ?

Operation yewtree after him ?

There must be a reason.

Why's he hiding in the shadows?

Cos he's ugly ?

Cos he's thick ?

Cos he used to be a rangers fan?

Cos he's now a sevco fan ?

Operation yewtree after him ?

There must be a reason.

Because he's really one of the Hairy Bikers doing a homer?

"we go up, with these players, we're gaunnae finish, eh, third or fourth. So we need new players" You're going to finish third or fourth in the second tier with these players, matey boy.

"Stuart McCall never really did it at Motherwell" True, second place and European football on that budget was a massive failure.

"Mibbe we need a director of football - Felix Magath as a shareholder - Graeme Souness?" Fúck it, what about Avram Grant, or Arsene Wenger? (well, he started it...)

"Once Dave King's in there, ye'll see changes" Oh yes. Yes indeed we will. Changes to accounting practise and bank balances ahoy!

I Don't want to raise anticipation levels, but this was just Part One - I can't wait to see his plans in the next exciting chapter. Personally, I'm hoping for...

monorailcolorWATER-410x600.jpg

The_Kincardine? :unsure:

Nah, he was a the rangers fan with a couple of books.

If I gave my Labrador a tennis ball, could she enter Wimbledon? Or would it just become a treasured possession to be slavered over even though the possessor hasn't the capacity to put it to its intended use?

With Simonsen banned for a game (should be more),

and McCulloch banned for two (should be a lot more),

Its a good job Clipboard has all those Newcastle players to fill the teamsheet,

Can see him at Murray Park tomorrow;

McDowell 'Oh you lot the Magpies Five, any of you look good in a pair of gloves,

will be playing you slightly out of position tonight'...............

Scottish fitba doesn't need Rangers and everything is booming.

A) It doesn't.

B) It's not "booming", but then it wasn't "booming" when Rangers were in their pomp either was it?

Since Rangers died my club has wiped its debt, Aberdeen has wiped its debt & Dundee United has wiped its debt. Rangers on the other hand have accumulated more and more debt in an attempt to buy their way through the seaside leagues and are close to dying. Again.

I'm starting to think that Scottish football doesn't quite need Rangers, but that Rangers desperately needs Scottish football.

Quite amusing that the Rangers support are still unable to comprehend that there is considerable middle ground between "fucked" and "booming".

Hardly anyone's said it's "booming", more that it's in a much better state than it was. The majority of SPL clubs are financially sound, and the majority are returning higher crowds, season on season. Even the clubs who had solvency issues after Ranger's demise are doing fine. Hearts have an excellently blended team pishing all over the Championship, and Dunfermline are on a much better footing than they were. No one is really suffering other than The Rangers. Which is delightful.