Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How are you, Kennybhoy. I am half-aware of McGregor's comments and don't see them as a big deal. The bit that intrigues me is the linking of behaviour with sponsorship. Care to give me a quick precis?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/ross-county-chief-macgregor-blames-rangers-for-sponsor-delays.118201729

Roy MacGregor last night blamed the chaos and poor behaviour of Rangers as the reason for the lack of a major Scottish Professional Football League sponsor.

21690050.JPG

As the Ross County chairman raised the spectre of part-time clubs playing in the Premiership within three years if our game keeps haemorrhaging cash, he pointed the finger of blame for many of the current ills directly at the gates of Ibrox.

The Staggies' millionaire financier laid bare his growing concern for the health of our game, amid falling attendances, declining quality on the park and dwindling income.

He is adamant that the near-daily dramas surrounding Rangers are at the heart of an image problem that is exacerbating the decline.

"The [increased] financial discipline of clubs has affected the brand and you can see that in the way we can't even get a sponsor," said MacGregor yesterday.

"My own belief is it will still be difficult to get a sponsor as long as Rangers behave the way they have been. We're not projecting ourselves as businesses that can self-manage ourselves."

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/ross-county-chief-macgregor-blames-rangers-for-sponsor-delays.118201729

Roy MacGregor last night blamed the chaos and poor behaviour of Rangers as the reason for the lack of a major Scottish Professional Football League sponsor.

21690050.JPG

As the Ross County chairman raised the spectre of part-time clubs playing in the Premiership within three years if our game keeps haemorrhaging cash, he pointed the finger of blame for many of the current ills directly at the gates of Ibrox.

The Staggies' millionaire financier laid bare his growing concern for the health of our game, amid falling attendances, declining quality on the park and dwindling income.

He is adamant that the near-daily dramas surrounding Rangers are at the heart of an image problem that is exacerbating the decline.

"The [increased] financial discipline of clubs has affected the brand and you can see that in the way we can't even get a sponsor," said MacGregor yesterday.

"My own belief is it will still be difficult to get a sponsor as long as Rangers behave the way they have been. We're not projecting ourselves as businesses that can self-manage ourselves

Tragic stuff and what a kick in the puss to the diddies. Either MacGregor is a plaything of The Establishment or 'voice in the Desert'.'

What we do know is that KhenBhoy can't answer the question. He was asked, "I am half-aware of McGregor's comments and don't see them as a big deal. The bit that intrigues me is the linking of behaviour with sponsorship. Care to give me a quick precis?"

What he did was recycle some shite. No problem. We live with the diddy's ignorance.'

Tragic stuff and what a kick in the puss to the diddies. Either MacGregor is a plaything of The Establishment or 'voice in the Desert'.'

What we do know is that KhenBhoy can't answer the question. He was asked, "I am half-aware of McGregor's comments and don't see them as a big deal. The bit that intrigues me is the linking of behaviour with sponsorship. Care to give me a quick precis?"

What he did was recycle some shite. No problem. We live with the diddy's ignorance.'

Dear The_Khincardine......

MacGregor's direct quote.......

"My own belief is it will still be difficult to get a sponsor as long as Rangers behave the way they have been. We're not projecting ourselves as businesses that can self-manage ourselves"

Dear The_Khincardine......

MacGregor's direct quote.......

"My own belief is it will still be difficult to get a sponsor as long as Rangers behave the way they have been. We're not projecting ourselves as businesses that can self-manage ourselves"

I guess you can't then. I asked, "Care to give me a quick precis"? All you did was USE BIG LETTERS. It is tedious as f**k trying to have a sane and sensible debate with the brain-dead idiots.

Taking the defeat well I see.

The_Diddy's not a happy camper at all. Fair play for coming on here at all after that debacle, but when he can't accept straight and honest answers as to why his new club's behaviour, and that of their public face - i.e. the Horde - could be perceived negatively, then you know you're better off talking to the doorpost.

"We are the people".

Serious question. Does anyone know what that's even supposed to mean?

Legend has it, the proddy workers in the dockyards in Glasgow early 20th century, sang it as the Catholics didn't get decent jobs at the time, allegedly, or I've been told a lot is sh£t

I guess you can't then. I asked, "Care to give me a quick precis"? All you did was USE BIG LETTERS. It is tedious as f**k trying to have a sane and sensible debate with the brain-dead idiots.

Yet many try for some reason giving you more respect than you deserve

as for your quick precis here it is Scottish fitba fúcked for trying to reason with the Rangers and their fans

By the way, there were only three feasible options available to clubs and supporters after Rangers went into administration. These were:

1) Admit the NewCo to the Third Division, while pointing and laughing and predicting no harm to the Scottish game or

2) Admit the NewCo to the Third Division, while being businesslike and calm about it, predicting no harm to the Scottish game or

3) Admit the NewCo to the Third Division, while wailing and screaming in terror about how Scottish football would be an utterly shyte no-value product without Rangers in the top tier.

Option 1 & 2 are the same thing, in terms of sport and finance. Option 3 was the SFA's favoured tactic and all it did was knock zeros off the price of the game in advertising, sponsorship and TV rights.

There was never a realistic chance here of "Let's break the rules and stampede Rangers back into the top tier".

So, what are the Rangers fans here greeting about? Are they sad because people weren't alarmist enough in 2012, or just happy because they think their club's malfeasance is still injuring the entire Scottish game?

Or, are they just butthurt because everyone's still laughing at them, years after the old club's demise?

You can probably decide for yourself.

Eh, they lost their memberships, as they went into liquidation & stopped trading!

A new company had to apply, uncontested & without 3 years accounts, to join both the SFA & SFL.

Rangers, as was, ceased to be.

Did anyone see the picture of that walloper, Craig Houston wearing a mask, a rats head, I think?

At what point in your life do you think that this is the way a grown adult should be acting!

I mean, if the Sultans Of Swing want to be taken seriously, it just seems a bit childish. On a par with hiding Celtic birthday cakes!

They are dealing with a boardroom full of successful businessmen. Ruthless guys!

What makes these arseholes think that acting like this will get them anywhere?

At least Rangers First take the Dave King route of just brazenly begging for fans money. These nutters though, must be a laughing stock.

If you were a Rangers fan and saw these idiots, you'd go over and ask them to stop, wouldn't you?