Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmmmmm, Monkey wants me to provide quotes/proof to back up my post in which I discussed sport sound always talking up our game (everything is wonderful/booming\rosey)...

I suggest that he buys one of those new fangled transistor radios and listens to wee Jum and the lads.

I listen to Radio Scotland all the time, usually catching Sportsound via the podcasts.

I've not once heard any of them talking of Scottish football being booming. Occasionally, people on the programme will counter the Armageddon nonsense by pointing to the reality, or say that it's great to see a challenge, such as it is, to Celtic.

What you claim is said, simply doesn't happen though.

You're lying about it to support an infantile agenda.

Not surprising to hear Roy McGregor clarifying his position with regard to the slant put on it by the written media this week. Needless to say the P&B mainstream had it right all along in that he was merely highlighting the difference in the perceived "value" of the game here as opposed to England and the fact that having basket cases like SevCo behaving in the way they have and an ineffective governing authority failing in its' duty is going to prevent this disparity from closing any time soon.

Written press in misrepresentation shocker huh ?

Haven't seen or heard this clarification. Have you got a link, or should we wait for Vicky to copy 'n' paste it? He did so well making his point with the original lift, after all..

Haven't seen or heard this clarification. Have you got a link, or should we wait for Vicky to copy 'n' paste it? He did so well making his point with the original lift, after all..

Just on Sportsound in the last five minutes WRK. Scotched the "Part-time-aggedon" scaremongering too by stating that Ross County are in NO DANGER of going part-time either.

But then again, a well run club wouldn't would it?

Just on Sportsound in the last five minutes WRK. Scotched the "Part-time-aggedon" scaremongering too by stating that Ross County are in NO DANGER of going part-time either.

But then again, a well run club wouldn't would it?

Radio Shortbread's tin-can and string stuff can't reach us down here, and it's rare I take the trouble to seek it out via internet, in all honesty. Thanks for the heads-up, though. It seems to be a bit of a pattern, though: ask football man question - MSM attach his name to a piece claiming we need the Uglies back together - football man takes earliest opportunity to clarify what he actually said.

Radio Shortbread's tin-can and string stuff can't reach us down here, and it's rare I take the trouble to seek it out via internet, in all honesty. Thanks for the heads-up, though. It seems to be a bit of a pattern, though: ask football man question - MSM attach his name to a piece claiming we need the Uglies back together - football man takes earliest opportunity to clarify what he actually said.

You can listen to it online or through your telly via sky\virgin etc.

Don't say I'm never nice to you.