Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When does the behaviour of the Cavemen in their own stadium, the national stadium, on our streets and giving abuse on telephone lines to innocent receptionists begin to bring our game into disripute......

I know even BBC are at it today.

The company that owns ************* Football Club has gone into receivership.

and before you get all excited AB, it aint Rangers (yet)

Ok. I'm game.

The holding company that owns the Birmingham Football Club company has gone into receivership. The equivalent would be for RIFC to go into receivership.

The club is still a company...

There have been several English companies who owned football clubs went into administration, some of them have subsequently failed CVA`s and went into liquidation, yet the clubs under new owners are still recognised as the same club, in England nobody gives a damn...anyway that is the real world and this is P & B, carry on.

I'm more interested in Scots Law

Or at the very least, any of my points which for some strange reason it looks like people are avoiding answering or just simply can't

Can't believe they're still clinging onto the myth "it's the same club"
I've always wonder why if it's so easy to separate the club and company, why didn't Craig Whyte simply offer to buy the "club" without the company
Same with Bill Miller, should have easily bought the club without the debt ridden company.
Even Charlie Green said in his early days it would be the death of the club if the CVA failed and it went into liquidation.
I can't even recall anyone in the media prior to liquidation mentioning it was possible to purchase the club on its own without the company.
I do remember after the CVA failed all media outlets reporting it was the death of Rangers, did they just all just make a mistake? It's as if everyone involved forgot you could buy the club without the company..... Until Charlie bought the Woolworth assists. Sorry I mean Rangers

When does the behaviour of the Cavemen in their own stadium, the national stadium, on our streets and giving abuse on telephone lines to innocent receptionists begin to bring our game into disripute......

Not to mention trading while insolvent, breaching the sfa rules of association and about to put forward a tax fraudster and bankrupted director as saviour. It was Chelsea fans that phoned those hotels btw. ;)

I think we all need to accept the Days of BRALT are coming to an end. As soon as Mr King and his colleagues take over The Rangers will go from strength to strength, get promoted and start to dominate Scottish football; we will have nothing more to point and laugh at. It was fun while it lasted.

EGM will be at Ibrox.

Gazebo time again.

"Gazebo"

Sevco gonna have a meeting

Lord, you know it's London bound

Spivs don't wanna stay in Govan

The Smoke is much more sound

Well, now London is afraid

To Sevco London is shut

The spivs now know

They need a wee ganghut

And it's name is G. (G) A. (A) Z. (Z) E, (E) B. (B). oh-oh-oh-oh

G.A.Z.E.B.O (GAZEBO !)

G.A.Z.E.B.O (GAZEBO !)

I'm wanna shout it ev'ry night (Gazebo)

I'm wanna shout it ev'ry day (Gazebo)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right

[instrumental]

:whistle

Dave King " It is not the Rangers way to threaten individuals"

" I want to know who these people are," added McCoist

" Sink us and we'll sink you," said the Rangers fans banner

" Police Scotland are investigating allegations that Rangers chief executive Derek Llambias and financial director Barry Leach were subjected to threats and intimidation ."
"Threats against Rangers director Sandy Easdale investigated. Officers are believed to be monitoring his home after internet posts allegedly urged fans to attack his house in a bid to remove him from the club."

"Rangers chiefs called in cops last night over threats to under-fire director Brian Stockbridge and club supremos Sandy and James Easdale"
"Jim Spence has received abuse and threats via email and social media after discussing Rangers' new boardroom appointments"

"Gary Allan, the QC who sat on an SFA three-man panel which punished Rangers FC in May for bringing Scottish football into disrepute, has complained about threats made to him and his family in the wake of the hearing"

"Raith Rovers director Turnbull Hutton insists the First Division should reject an Ibrox newco after his club were subjected to threats and intimidation during Rangers’ demise."

Just the hits from first page of a quick google search of those words.