Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We've done that but as you're going to be pedantic, ok then a company that runs a football club. Happy now.

Abso-fucking-lutely. My club didn't die, you see. Still the oldest professional club in Scotland, and still playing topflight football. We even won at the weekend. What's not to like?

What lies would this be then. Is the continuity recognised, i'll help you out here, yes it is, so can you inform me where are the lies in that stated, please.

Actually it was the "the man that you class as a hero," bit. As has been explained many times it was rangers fans that hailed his heroic arrival, that p's and d's now refer to him as such is to wind up those idiots.

As for the "is the continuity recognised?" rubbish. If I told you a cork notice board was an LG TV would you buy it off me for £300?

You will for the next ten years though.

You're even more optimistic than i am. I think you have to give the New Board time to bed in though then after next season i fully expect Rangers to win every league title for 3 or 4 years...10 is pushing it

Can't believe they're still clinging onto the myth "it's the same club"

I've always wonder why if it's so easy to separate the club and company, why didn't Craig Whyte simply offer to buy the "club" without the company

Same with Bill Miller, should have easily bought the club without the debt ridden company.

Even Charlie Green said in his early days it would be the death of the club if the CVA failed and it went into liquidation.

I can't even recall anyone in the media prior to liquidation mentioning it was possible to purchase the club on its own without the company.

I do remember after the CVA failed all media outlets reporting it was the death of Rangers, did they just all just make a mistake? It's as if everyone involved forgot you could buy the club without the company..... Until Charlie bought the Woolworth assists. Sorry I mean Rangers

Anyone want to answer my above points please.

Surely it's an easy one for you to answer without much effort involved

Edited by Enrico Annoni

You're even more optimistic than i am. I think you have to give the New Board time to bed in though then after next season i fully expect Rangers to win every league title for 3 or 4 years...10 is pushing it

Aye but you're fucking mental. ;)

The new venue is being bombarded by fans..... B-DbFbeIMAEbrHZ.jpg of another club...
Sad, bitter and twisted b*****ds that are trying to derail a football club from going about it's legitimate business. They won't succeed though.
...and no doubt you both are just about to condemn the dozens of Rangers fans currently bombarding the Hotel with abuse, trying to derail a legitimate business....tut tut.