Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

. It's now important that they miss out on promotion.

In a way it might be better if we don't go up, another year to rebuild and try to make progress wouldn't be that bad. Can't se us going up through play offs anyway so a moot point,

Go read it for yourself if you are in doubt.

I don't doubt it says what you say it does, But I do not believe it says everything that is contained within a legal document pertaining to the possible loan of up to £10 million pounds , do you ? :rolleyes:

So good attempt at deflection but I saved it there at the end :1eye

In a way it might be better if we don't go up, another year to rebuild and try to make progress wouldn't be that bad. Can't se us going up through play offs anyway so a moot point,

If we are on 5 in a row by the time you come up, absolutely no way the fans will be patient to allow the kids to come through and improve.

If we are on 5 in a row by the time you come up, absolutely no way the fans will be patient to allow the kids to come through and improve.

Rico what celtic do or don't do isn't that important to most bears, if we have to wait to get a team then we have to wait -- simple.

Right now we've no idea what state the club is in or what the finances are, making predictions about the future is silly.

How the fcuk did Mike Ashley become a billionaire? He sounds like a right thick cnut having given away £5-10m to Dave King's Rangers....

yip and all he gets is a car park and a training ground out of it.

I suspect it would be more than just Celtic that "welcomed the chase"! :P

Rico what celtic do or don't do isn't that important to most bears,

Liar if Celtic are looking good to do 10 in a row, I can guarantee your supporters will be caring and demanding cash is splashed to stop us.

Don't pretend otherwise.

How the fcuk did Mike Ashley become a billionaire? He sounds like a right thick cnut having given away £5-10m to Dave King's Rangers....

The SFA blocked him from taking control of the club through his shareholdings while he still had Newcastle, so his other option was to take control through loaning money and getting his placemen aboard.

In theory, this makes sense. The year of rebuilding with a new regime in the 2nd tier has obviously served Hearts well.

However, this is Rangers, for whom despite everything, so much talk has been about getting 'back' to what they were. King cannot resist giving it this stuff, even today, when the focus should surely be on baby steps.

Such is the impatience that I don't think the new regime will feel that they can afford delays.

Buddy, I can thole snarky, brain-dead diddies and their ignorant, repetitious bilge. It's meat and drink on The Big Thread.

When a racist apologist comes acting like he farts sweet violets and denies everything? My knitting gets ripped. Sorry to divert the thread to something useful. Now carry on chaps and complain about today's gazebo-free 'AGM'.

You should stick to being a grammar pedant. This high horse business is just embarrassing. Edited by kildog

How's Dave going to turn round the £850k+ monthly losses, with no merchandise & shirt sponsorship income, no control over trademarks, a vastly reduced advertising income stream & rentals of Davy Cooper Park/Albion car park & Edmiston house to finance?

The word 'hamstrung' springs to mind, unless he's in cahoots with other parties, of course.

Buddy, I can thole snarky, brain-dead diddies and their ignorant, repetitious bilge. It's meat and drink on The Big Thread.

When a racist apologist comes acting like he farts sweet violets and denies everything? My knitting gets ripped. Sorry to divert the thread to something useful. Now carry on chaps and complain about today's gazebo-free 'AGM'.

Would it not be better keeping the dispute to the thread it originated in rather than clogging up the thread with offensive images?

If Rico's making racist posts, which I doubt, report him.

Wonder who Ally voted for ? the board that is paying him around 2K a week for the next 9 months or so or King, who might ask him to walk away with nothing since he is always claiming he is a true Rangers man :lol:

2K a week?

Is he not on a Hell of a lot more than that to tend his garden?

Liar if Celtic are looking good to do 10 in a row, I can guarantee your supporters will be caring and demanding cash is splashed to stop us.

Don't pretend otherwise.

I have very little interest in what celtic do or don't do, right now it looks Rangers needs a lot of time and alot of work to put things right.

So the glib and shameless liar and convicted tax dodger has finally got hold of the reins at Ibrox. Must be a great day to be an Orc.

Personally I can't possibly imagine what can go wrong now. Time to close the thread. :(