Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

King gets in the door and has to curry favour and get the support back; john greig check, supporter on the board check, new manager in place check!

But in the meantime the bills and wages need paid. Lets hope the new board have their priorities in order, will be interesting to see where the next cheques come from.

King gets in the door and has to curry favour and get the support back; john greig check, supporter on the board check, new manager in place check!

But in the meantime the bills and wages need paid. Lets hope the new board have their priorities in order, will be interesting to see where the next cheques come from.

Isn't the board's priority where their next cheque comes from , as for The Rangers and their cheque I am sure it is in the post :1eye

No 8 and Tedi showing their true colours....Keep the hilarity coming lads:lol:

Wtf have I done ..... I have been working all night and have absolutely no idea what Chris Graham has said or tweeted.

Just not getting the whole offensive thing, I googled the guy he tweeted, seems like a bit of a terrorist sympathiser to be fair, praising terrorist bombers and stuff, not really bothered if he is offended.

You had to google Anjem Choudary? Seriously? How far into the sand is your head?

Was it ever explained why they appointed this particular loudmouth cretin as the fans' rep on the board? As opposed to the thousands of other loudmouth cretins in the Visigothic ranks.

Was it ever explained why they appointed this particular loudmouth cretin as the fans' rep on the board? As opposed to the thousands of other loudmouth cretins in the Visigothic ranks.

He's prime puppet material.

Apologies

Terrorists and their sympathisers are not really my thing.

It's funny when Sevco fans defend Chris Graham tweets either using "freedom of speech" or "it's not offensive"

Yet seethe over a clubs match day programme

post-35247-14261174656218_thumb.jpg

Why not reinstate that fans council they had, and elect one of them?

Apart from standing up to the rule breakers puppets right at the death when it was clear that king and co we're going to win, what did they do?

Refrained from taking to Social Media to vent their bigoted views?