Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He has been publicly outed and shown to be a bigoted sectarian and quite possibly under modern day definitions and legislation a racist.

The club either had to sack him or he could resign.

Up to you take up the mantle of "sectarian apologist" and refute the claim ... fire away.

Oh dear God. What a clusterfuck of a post. Are you really serious here or is there someone typing on your behalf?

"A bigoted sectarian and quite possibly under modern day definitions and legislation a racist."

I poo-pooed someone last week who said, "Scotland? The bitterest wee country in the world". Now I'm not so sure.

Are you seriously suggesting that your Club should have a Director that sends a sexually explicit sketch of a mainstream Regious figurehead over social media?

How would that help Rangers sell their "brand" to the Middle East or parts of the Far East?

You think Rangers fans want anything to do with selling their brand to people, who are not like them and Chris ....born into it :1eye

Why do you think Chris should remain? What reasoning do you have for a bigoted sectarian to remain in the role of a NED (as the public representative of yours fans) given the club's finances and need to attract investment and sponsors going forward ?

In your own time.

Because he is the best example of a fan they could find :P

Are you seriously suggesting that your Club should have a Director that sends a sexually explicit sketch of a mainstream Regious figurehead over social media?

Absolutely. Plus, had it been a cartoon of the well-kent omnisexual William of Orange orally gratifying the equally-omnisexual James 6th not a f**k would be given.

The knicker-wetting from the ghirls is amusing.

There isn't much point debating, Tedi/8/Bennett/Kinky/Dhenbhoy will defend or obfuscate any person or practice if they deem it to be Getting It Right Up [insert enemy of the week here], regardless of their real life view on that person or practice.

There isn't much point debating, Tedi/8/Bennett/Kinky/Dhenbhoy will defend or obfuscate any person or practice if they deem it to be Getting It Right Up [insert enemy of the week here], regardless of their real life view on that person or practice.

Good word, chap. The rest of your post is dross.

Absolutely. Plus, had it been a cartoon of the well-kent omnisexual William of Orange orally gratifying the equally-omnisexual James 6th not a f**k would be given.

The knicker-wetting from the ghirls is amusing.

I think you're missing the point somewhat.

I'm not offended in the slightest as I have no Religion but that said, if I was on the BoD's of a professional football Club I'd know that it was unprofessional and unwise to risk offending followers of any Faith by posting sexually explicit sketches of a Religious figurehead.

I think you're missing the point somewhat.

I'm not offended in the slightest as I have no Religion but that said, if I was on the BoD's of a professional football Club I'd know that it was unprofessional and unwise to risk offending followers of any Faith by posting sexually explicit sketches of a Religious figurehead.

And that is both cant and superficiality writ large.

He was not in the position when he made the tweet, nor did he think it would create such bed wetting.

Now that makes no sense. Unless you're suggesting he shouldn't be responsible for his own actions prior to receiving a blazer?

He was not in the position when he made the tweet, nor did he think it would create such bed wetting.

Now that makes no sense. Unless you're suggesting he shouldn't be responsible for his own actions prior to receiving a blazer?

Good word, chap. The rest of your post is dross.

I thought you'd like that one, you're doing a cracking job of putting it into practice today.

Caw canny, chap. The Diddies eschew folk with a decent vocabulary. You'll be outed as a Bear if you're not careful.