Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Debentures?.....................................Who would buy debentures to go watch a company play?

It's not debentures, just season tickets. Obviously there is an expectation that Ranger's will not last to next season and therefore this is a once in a life time opportunity. Hand down the season ticket to future generations and it will eventually be worth more than the £1 that Craig Whyte paid for the previous club

Can someone, ideally a Berr, explain what exactly the 'club' is in legal terms?

I doubt if anyone could.

Who will be counting the votes today? I would not trust them to be honest. They will pochle it if they can. It's the The Rangers way. Why does it take until Monday to announce the result? Not enough fingers and toes?

Actually, I want to see them voting against paying back the loan. More fun awaits with that outcome. :)

Edited by cyderspaceman

Murray: "Club has been on ISDX when it had different name. It's a perfectly adequate market, it's far cheaper than AIM."

What's it's name now?

I think he meant when ISDX was known as Plus. They are, distinctly from Rangers, the same entity but with a takeover and name change.

Murray should also clarify if he did actually mean the club.

I think he meant when ISDX was known as Plus. They are, distinctly from Rangers, the same entity but with a takeover and name change.

Plus went tits up and was bought for a 'nominal sum'. A pound.

Ah fair doos.

How long does it take to get listed on the ISDX?

Ages if you still have "going concern issues"

It's not debentures, just season tickets. Obviously there is an expectation that Ranger's will not last to next season and therefore this is a once in a life time opportunity. Hand down the season ticket to future generations and it will eventually be worth more than the £1 that Craig Whyte paid for the previous club

Was a joke mate. They can already transfer season tickets to individuals for a £15 fee or will be transferred on production of a death cert to family members.

So lets get this straight.

We now know the shortfall for this coming season is a minimum of £12m.

This is broken down to

£3m from the Three Bears and King aka 'The Good Guys'

£5, from MASH aka Mike Ashley aka 'The Bad Guy'

Circa £4m one off income from share issue and commonwealth rental fees for Ibrox.

With evidence showing declining season ticket levels and now non existent retail income, it is reasonable to expect income will be no greater than last season in the Championship, especially with Hearts no longer in the league.

And with the commitment by GASL Dave to spend whatever it takes, to over-invest, the outgoings will be greater.

Do the Berrs have any idea where this £12m is going to be found? Genuine question as i don't have a clue how that is going happen seeing as GASL Dave has now shown his cards that he is expecting fans to step up.

Edited by adundeemonkey

Do the Berrs have any idea where this £12m is going to be found? Genuine question as i don't have a clue how that is going happen seeing as GASL Dave has now shown his cards that he is expecting fans to step up.

DK said 45,000 season tickets would bring in £12 million.

Seeing as they didn't even get that even when oldco were winning the SPL it's unbelievably far fetched.

How long does it take to get listed on the ISDX?

Need to appoint a Corporate Adviser(ISDX name for NOMAD) first. ISDX is the wrong market place if they wanting a lot of coin from a share issue, usual amount raised is below £3mil and this market does not attract big corporate investors. It does have a fast track option to join.

http://www.isdx.com/files/pdf/consultations/FINAL-ISDX-Rules-for-Issuers-CLEAN.pdf

Are the new players going to play for nothing?

Exactly. They are talking about building a team that can compete at the top end of the Premiership the following season. To do that they will have to 'over-invest' which means in all likelihood spending more than last season.

Are the new players going to play for nothing?

Nope, but they surely won't be stupid enough to hand out the sort of contracts that Ian Black, and John Daly and the like were on.

Exactly. They are talking about building a team that can compete at the top end of the Premiership the following season. To do that they will have to 'over-invest' which means in all likelihood spending more than last season.

They talk about a lot of things but the reality is they will not do that. The desperation in that season ticket letter tells you everything. They need the money to survive and will do anything to get the fans to buy the season tickets. There will no doubt be plenty of players who wanted to join but decided not to sign up thanks to the off field problems that big bad Mike is causing them....

They will invent a reason why the promised investments couldn't in the end be made, and find a convenient scapegoat, probably Mike Ashley. And then pray for league reconstruction.

They will invent a reason why the promised investments couldn't in the end be made, and find a convenient scapegoat, probably Mike Ashley. And then pray for league reconstruction.

No matter what they say or do, no matter who they blame, the cost of maintaining that big crumbling shithole of a stadium will ensure they are never the "institution" their predecessors were.

Which pleases me greatly, as Ibrox is the sacred cow to end them all in the average berr's puddled wee brain.

The Bigots Den seems quite confused between club and company today as they follow the general meeting.

Dave King in London on "club" business today which is apparently sorting out something with a stock exchange - surely that's company business?

The BBC live tweets that are being followed showed that the board answered a question about still paying McCoist by saying the company signed a contract and the company is honouring that contract.

To which a prominent poster makes reference to paying McCoist not being in the clubs interest.

Like all lies, give it enough time and the mask will slip.

Do the Berrs have any idea where this £12m is going to be found?

Yup. I found a tenner last night in the breast pocket of an old suit I was going to chuck out. If only 1.2 million of our global fanbase did the same we'd have a balanced budget.

Edited to add: Just wait until we red up our settees. Messi could be Ibrox-bound ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

Well that was an anti-climax. I should have known better than to rely on the ***s for entertainment. Always coming up short. It's the The Rangers way.

I will now take a close season break. I have visited too many Sevco boards and feel dirty.

I need to de-tox. :barf

Then re-tox :guinness