Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good appointment I think, although he will need to hit the ground running and make a new squad gel quickly. Seems a nice guy too, definitely a better choice than one of the same old faces off the managerial merry go round.

How do you start the engine on a nuclear sub?

Good appointment I think, although he will need to hit the ground running and make a new squad gel quickly. Seems a nice guy too, definitely a better choice than one of the same old faces off the managerial merry go round.

How do you start the engine on a nuclear sub?

Commander HBQC RN will soon be on to tell us all about how to start a nuclear sub.

Having watched the press conference I'm pretty sure that Warburton and Weir are the men to kick-start our recovery.

What, no starter motor?

I chose my words carefully.........

Thought you were just cranking it up?

Having watched the press conference I'm pretty sure that Warburton and Weir are the men to kick-start our recovery.

Don't understand the concept of 'recovery' for a club that has only existed for three years, has finished further up the leagues each season and reached a couple of cup finals, losing gallantly in each to higher status teams.

I have read up a wee bit on Warburton, it would appear of the course of his short 18 month tenure as a manager he hasn't actually bought any of the players at Brentford. It would appear that it was the owner who was using some sort of money ball statistical analysis to hire players who statistically suited his squad model.

I do not see why the bears are getting their panties wet at all. Warburton managed a squad of players the owner hand picked himself.

Back in January Warburton asked to procure new players to bolster the squad, the owner said NO because it might unsettle the squad as it is.

Warburton has no track record for buying players and might actually sign a bunch of donkeys because he hasn't any experience of putting together a squad of players of his own choosing. This could go really badly or good for The Rangers but gambling on an inexperienced manager who hasn't assembled a team of his own choosing isn't worth a 3 year contract.

The fact that no other English club came running for his services maybe shows that the English clubs didn't rate or fancy his chances seeing as it was the owner who personally hand picked Brentford's players.

It is in the media he has been chosen to shift ST's, the better option would have been to find a manager with a decent track record and a proven record to get clubs promoted.

I have read up a wee bit on Warburton, it would appear of the course of his short 18 month tenure as a manager he hasn't actually bought any of the players at Brentford. It would appear that it was the owner who was using some sort of money ball statistical analysis to hire players who statistically suited his squad model.

I do not see why the bears are getting their panties wet at all. Warburton managed a squad of players the owner hand picked himself.

Back in January Warburton asked to procure new players to bolster the squad, the owner said NO because it might unsettle the squad as it is.

Warburton has no track record for buying players and might actually sign a bunch of donkeys because he hasn't any experience of putting together a squad of players of his own choosing. This could go really badly or good for The Rangers but gambling on an inexperienced manager who hasn't assembled a team of his own choosing isn't worth a 3 year contract.

The fact that no other English club came running for his services maybe shows that the English clubs didn't rate or fancy his chances seeing as it was the owner who personally hand picked Brentford's players.

It is in the media he has been chosen to shift ST's, the better option would have been to find a manager with a decent track record and a proven record to get clubs promoted.

Mind you

Neilson coasted the championship with Craig Levein doing the signings.

Of course Rangers don't have Craig Levein

Mind you

Neilson coasted the championship with Craig Levein doing the signings.

Of course Rangers don't have Craig Levein

Levein had years of experience though, Warburton is a novice of sorts with not a lot of experience.

I wonder how Warburton will cope if he does not get of to a flyer and the Sevconians get irate by doing what they usually do when things aren't going well.

Warburton didn't have much expectation at Brentford because they overachieved, Brentford's first priority in the English Championship was relegation safety and finishing 5th definitely took the pressure off and promotion to the EPL was a huge bonus if they won it.

Warburton's expectations at The Rangers is 1st place and automatic promotion and by as many points more than the best of the rest with cup finals in the major cups. Warburton has been given very high goals to achieve especially at Ibrox, no leeway other than win the Championship.

Will Warburton crack under the pressure if The Rangers perform badly ?

Levein had years of experience though, Warburton is a novice of sorts with not a lot of experience.

I wonder how Warburton will cope if he does not get of to a flyer and the Sevconians get irate by doing what they usually do when things aren't going well.

Warburton didn't have much expectation at Brentford because they overachieved, Brentford's first priority in the English Championship was relegation safety and finishing 5th definitely took the pressure off and promotion to the EPL was a huge bonus if they won it.

Warburton's expectations at The Rangers is 1st place and automatic promotion and by as many points more than the best of the rest with cup finals in the major cups. Warburton has been given very high goals to achieve especially at Ibrox, no leeway other than win the Championship.

Will Warburton crack under the pressure if The Rangers perform badly ?

He ain't worried, in unrelated news,any truth to the rumour he has moved into a new home with a 32 acre garden that need's some work done to it :1eye

He ain't worried, in unrelated news,any truth to the rumour he has moved into a new home with a 32 acre garden that need's some work done to it :1eye

if true the rangers have a gardener on pay roll. he could help out