Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Still the busiest thread on the whole board by a f*ckin mile.

It f*ckin baffles me that those who either hate our club or are indifferent to us as a team and support still spend so much time and effort with a clear and obsessive concentration on the Gers. Why!!?

Aberdeen?

Brechin?

East Fife?

Motherwell?

Stranraer?

Couldnae give two f*cks

It f*ckin baffles me that those who either hate our club or are indifferent to us as a team and support still spend so much time and effort with a clear and obsessive concentration on the Gers. Why!!?

Aberdeen?

Brechin?

East Fife?

Motherwell?

Stranraer?

Couldnae give two f*cks

Aberdeen?

Brechin?

East Fife?

Motherwell?

Stranraer?

Not funny.

Rangers and Sevco?

Really very funny.

HTH.

Aberdeen?

Brechin?

East Fife?

Motherwell?

Stranraer?

Couldnae give two f*cks

And here we get both elements:

Gratification over a sated, yet desperately childish thirst for attention for the football team you support.

An ignorance and disdain for the wider game on which your club didn't realise it relied, until that wider game booted it firmly into its place.

Aberdeen?

Brechin?

East Fife?

Motherwell?

Stranraer?

Couldnae give two f*cks

Why?

Because your club and it's predecessor are the biggest f**k ups in British football and watching you fucks fall for the same shit time and time again is hilarious. It really is that simple.

Aberdeen?

Brechin?

East Fife?

Motherwell?

Stranraer?

Couldnae give two f*cks

Because 'Rangers' in all their guises are the biggest collection of shitebags in world sport, with little awareness of how obnoxious to others they are.

Because for the best part of a decade 'Rangers' actions meant I was spending thousands of pounds following a rigged sporting competition.

Watching your death throes from self-inflicted wounds is the most hilarious thing I have witnessed in my life.

If you don't get why 'Rangers' are held in such contempt then you should not be allowed out in the community without supervision.

Why?

Because your club and it's predecessor are the biggest f**k ups in British football and watching you fucks fall for the same shit time and time again is hilarious. It really is that simple.

And yet still by some distance, Britain's most successful club in domestic competition. Yes we've been through quite a storm but the ship is back on an even keel, imagine how you're gonna feel once the Gers are back amongst the silverware, the thought absolutely horrifies you doesn't it ?

Deep down you and the rest of the Rangers hating hordes know its gonna happen, just as sure as the sun comes up in the morning.

And yet still by some distance, Britain's most successful club in domestic competition. Yes we've been through quite a storm but the ship is back on an even keel, imagine how you're gonna feel once the Gers are back amongst the silverware, the thought absolutely horrifies you doesn't it ?

Deep down you and the rest of the Rangers hating hordes know its gonna happen, just as sure as the sun comes up in the morning.

An even keel?

Your old club has just been found guilty of cheating the tax man on a huge scale and now the league are looking at stripping their titles. Success is no success through cheating. Your new club are being investigated for being created through a fraud and if thus is found to be the case then the assets will have to be returned to their rightful owner.

Your metacentric height is in the negative values. You will have turned turtle in no time. There is no even keel.

And yet still by some distance, Britain's most successful club in domestic competition cheating to win titles. Yes we've been through quite a storm but the ship is back on an even keel, (even keel!!!! FFS Rob is drunk at this time of morning) imagine how you're gonna feel once the Gers are back amongst the silverware, ( admittedly The Petrofac Cup looks to be 'on' this season ) the thought absolutely horrifies you doesn't it ?

Gonna give us a bit of contrition regarding the decade of cheating?

Edited by Ken Fitlike

^ lol, wonders why they attract hatred

Edited by Dons_1988

:lol:

Sinking ship more like.

Because 'Rangers' in all their guises are the biggest collection of shitebags in world sport, with little awareness of how obnoxious to others they are.

To be fair, they are HALF aware - they do know they are thought of as obnoxious ("No one likes us, we don;t care"), but hey are sadly deluded on the reasons WHY they are disliked so much....

Edited by mythstoliveby

To be fair, they are HALF aware - they do know they are thought of as obnoxious ("No one likes us, we don;t care"), but hey are sadly deluded on the reasons WHY they are disliked so much....

I would contend that the poor saps believe 'no one likes them' because they are so successful and we are all jealous of their magnificence.

"Even keel" ?

:D

£6M due the taxman.

Ashley pissing over King.

£M upon millions in debt already.

Falling income/crowds as the journey continues.

Overspending on a vast scale.

Convicted felon after felon buttering up the horde.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg, and as we know it wasn't the tip that broke the keel and sank the unsinkable ;)

I would contend that the poor saps believe 'no one likes them' because they are so successful and we are all jealous of their magnificence.

Not at all, I think we accept that the insatiable appetite for ill will against the club and its fans will never be truly filled until Rangers go out of existence. The seething hatred is almost palpable. We f*ckin love it !!