Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave.J is a bigot lowlife, I hope all of the wishes he has posted online here for RFC workers to lose jobs happens to him instead.

How much of a lowlife must you be to be a thistle fan, then sign up to this forum and post that you hope everyone who works at Rangers lose their jobs. That just takes the fun zombie baiting too far to the next level and too far.

I hope your shitty team Thistle are relegated. I hope their tin can stadium collapes and never gets rebuilt. They're not a community club, they're a club for bitter wanks like you who hate Rangers. Some of it is community club but wanks like you ruin that part.

You're a sad pathetic human being Dave.J. Thistle are a club of cockroaches no wonder you envy Rangers. You do realise half the staff are old women etc. to support their families. but no Dave.J is to bitter and twisted.

Rangers do more community work than your shite team.

Ps I know people who are Thistle Youth in real life, and let's be honest that Thistle Youth is a waste of time, none of them are going to make it in the premiership too untalented.

dave.j, on 12 Dec 2014 - 18:09, said:snapback.png

Oh, Martin - with your towering levels of comprehension you fit right in with the Sleuth. Note that I'm willing to believe that you are your own, bloo-nosed self, and not some wind-up.

Have a wee swatch at the original post you've used as a pretext to attack Dave J. Now go back and have a look at the context it was posted in. Getting there? Good.

So, given the despicable behaviour you've attacked dave for, what's your opinion on wee Little Grasp Tedi?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I cannot recall this at all, however it is as monkey pointed out a fairly serious accusation and would be pretty shocking if true, I really think given that you posted the accusation that you should at least post the proof.

Aye, Tedi. How about all the shite that you and the other Amigos have posted on P&B about non-sevco fans? Vicky for a start - any criticism of his unfounded bullshit?

Nah, didn't think so.

Hypocritical, servile, stupid wee orc.

No doubt there'll be an apologist along to say that it's not overly homophobic and perhaps just goes along with the seemingly 'yoof' definition of 'gay' meaning 'a bit crap'; but either way, a grown man put the time and effort into making it. A grown man who seems to be the voice, whether self-appointed or not, of other folks. People's Front of Judea and whatnot, but still. Wow. Ha!

Not going on muirheads site but I'm guessing it's the stupid laddish 'that's so gay' kind of thing?

If it is then its more childish than anything and he needs to grow up.

Bingo!

and are they not The Sons of the Peoples' Front of Judea? or Vanguard Judeans?

Dave.J is a bigot lowlife, I hope all of the wishes he has posted online here for RFC workers to lose jobs happens to him instead.

How much of a lowlife must you be to be a thistle fan, then sign up to this forum and post that you hope everyone who works at Rangers lose their jobs. That just takes the fun zombie baiting too far to the next level and too far.

I hope your shitty team Thistle are relegated. I hope their tin can stadium collapes and never gets rebuilt. They're not a community club, they're a club for bitter wanks like you who hate Rangers. Some of it is community club but wanks like you ruin that part.

You're a sad pathetic human being Dave.J. Thistle are a club of cockroaches no wonder you envy Rangers. You do realise half the staff are old women etc. to support their families. but no Dave.J is to bitter and twisted.

Ps I know people who are Thistle Youth in real life, and let's be honest that Thistle Youth is a waste of time, none of them are going to make it in the premiership too untalented.

I look forward to your apology. It was Tedi who wished Rangers staff would lose their jobs. Not myself.

Must be a Rangers thing, as you yourself wish thistle staff lose their jobs. What sort of lowlife signs up to a football forum to wish Thistle staff lose their jobs!

Now over to you... What's your opinion on Tedi, you absolute shambles of a poster. No wonder yer ain, ridicule you.

Does your hatred of Thistle and our uninterrupted 139 years make you a bigot?

Deary me, this clown actually made it to the board as well.

Surprised they could hear him over his knuckles scraping along the ground.

Deary me, this clown actually made it to the board as well.

Surprised they could hear him over his knuckles scraping along the ground.

Did Houston get on the board? Is he still there?

I didn't know about that. Surely they were suitably burned by the appointment of Graham?

This bit is intriguing. As I see it, title stripping was about player registration, rather than about the legality or otherwise of how the EBT scheme was operated. The was what made calls to forget the inquiry after the FTTT verdict so stupid and opportunistic. I can't help feeling though that some of the latest calls to re-visit the issue this week are similarly opportunistic. The ruling reached was that the deliberate mistakes in registering the players didn't render them ineligible. That surprises me, but again, I can't see how that picture has changed in the last few days. People are suggesting though that the ruling was made with explicit reference to the apparent legality of the scheme. I suppose that could make a difference, as could the reference to no sporting advantage. Was that actually part of the decision though, or just a tacked on attempt to justify it? I still can't see title stripping happening. Does anyone on here genuinely think (as opposed to hope or dread) that it might?

LNS came to the conclusion that their was no sporting advantage as EBTs were legal (no sniggering at the back). and therefore all other teams could have had a similar scheme if they chose. The latest ruling means

_dtw106_50309829.jpg?itok=2ZjjkYb5

Another quality post.

Still not fooling anyone, Snafu mk2! :lol:

They were discussing it on the radio last week and apparently SPL rules weren't broken. No doubt we will see retrospective rules brought in by the spfl board, the low level paper gatherers will be scouring the rule book looking for something to exploit.

On the radio you say? Must be right then.

Non payment of tax (all taxes) was punished and quite severely. You can't go back and add a punishment just because its Rangers.

Spfl punish Rangers, then a year later on an appeal is won..... You work it out

Spfl punish Rangers before an appeal is held, that could prejudice any appeal.

If there was nothing in the SPL rule book to strip titles then the slpf can't simply retrospectively add one.

Cheats!

What about this, what about that.

and now pleading for me to condemn other posters, pathetic, fight your own battles you contemptible creepy old man.

Like I said, hypocritical, servile, stupid orc. Admittedly I have no proof of your physical size, but the rest is absolutely undeniable. You've no idea how entertaining your pathetic thrashing about is for the rest of us, have you?

All this? just because the dregs of Scottish society, don't understand/can't accept what it means, when a cheating football club, spending well beyond its means, goes into liquidation.

Genuinely, is it because you don't understand? or is it simple denial?!?

Either way it's hilarious. I don't even think Celtic fans would be this ridiculous if it happened to them :lol:

Did Houston get on the board? Is he still there?I didn't know about that. Surely they were suitably burned by the appointment of Graham?

Bugger, wrong fans rep cretin.

All this? just because the dregs of Scottish society, don't understand/can't accept what it means, when a cheating football club, spending well beyond its means, goes into liquidation.

Genuinely, is it because you don't understand? or is it simple denial?!?

Either way it's hilarious. I don't even think Celtic fans would be this ridiculous if it happened to them :lol:

I actually believe that Celtic fans would be precisely this ridiculous.

I actually believe that Celtic fans would be precisely this ridiculous.

This. And in a slower, (so far) less overtly criminal fashion, their years of being able to claim they are a "big club", are also in the process of ending. Doesn't matter how quick or clever their domestic opposition is or isn't - it isn't Killie or Queens, Partick or Aberdeen, who are being humiliated on an annual basis by less well resourced opposition in Europe, while the faithful continue to bang on about "we won the European Cup", and, in a cutely familiar way, a "worldwide fanbase".

Maybe if the Bigot Brothers had looked at the successes of Aberdeen and Dundee United (and almost Hearts) thirty or so years ago* and realised that a competitive league was a good and healthy thing, the entire Scottish Game wouldn't be fucked now. But they didn't, so embarked on a multi-faceted campaign of marginalisation to ensure the two-horse race that they, and only they, wish to see return ASAP. Hell mend the fucking lot of them.

* A time when any neutral would want most Scottish teams to do well in Europe.Changed days, eh?