Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They were discussing it on the radio last week and apparently SPL rules weren't broken. No doubt we will see retrospective rules brought in by the spfl board, the low level paper gatherers will be scouring the rule book looking for something to exploit.

Oh dear.

You really are a fuckin moron of the highest order.

No it's spot on, all the websites and blogs which instigated it were run by Celtic fans.

Celtic fans were boasting about pretending to be diddies...

They have the most to gain though.

Mind you, if you look at other clubs such as Kilmarnock, our grand total of 1 top-flight title is already 1 in front of the new Rangers.

1 and counting - we welcome the chase.

No it's spot on, all the websites and blogs which instigated it were run by Celtic fans.

Celtic fans were boasting about pretending to be diddies...

Keep believing all your self-imagined comfort blanket shite if you wish.

Obviously no shafts of reality will ever get past your defences.

Dougal just give the phone to the QC and let him post.

Brilliant, that's about 5 times you have posted the same shite, keep it up, it gets funnier.. :lol: You and your wee pal fivestars are hurting so much, its a joy to watch..

"Celtic fans pretending to be diddies".. delicious stuff ya clown :lol:

Edited by johnnyc13

Google "Sandy Chugg" for info on the shithead.

Just did.

It sounds to me like a terrific tale of redemption.

This man with a hideous past of violence and prejudice has now renounced and distanced himself from his former behaviours and beliefs and has attained representative office, enabling him to literally share a platform with club legends.

I take it he has definitely done the renouncing bit?

It won't stop until it's done, it's all that matters to these c*nts.

In the meantime our fans will continue to follow follow in huge numbers and be noisy as f*ck, and that's what pisses em off the most!

Why would a big club getting big noisy crowds piss us off?

Are we part of some noise abatement movement or something?

Dave.J is a bigot lowlife, I hope all of the wishes he has posted online here for RFC workers to lose jobs happens to him instead.

How much of a lowlife must you be to be a thistle fan, then sign up to this forum and post that you hope everyone who works at Rangers lose their jobs. That just takes the fun zombie baiting too far to the next level and too far.

I hope your shitty team Thistle are relegated. I hope their tin can stadium collapes and never gets rebuilt. They're not a community club, they're a club for bitter wanks like you who hate Rangers. Some of it is community club but wanks like you ruin that part.

You're a sad pathetic human being Dave.J. Thistle are a club of cockroaches no wonder you envy Rangers. You do realise half the staff are old women etc. to support their families. but no Dave.J is to bitter and twisted.

Rangers do more community work than your shite team.

Ps I know people who are Thistle Youth in real life, and let's be honest that Thistle Youth is a waste of time, none of them are going to make it in the premiership too untalented.

dave.j, on 12 Dec 2014 - 18:09, said:snapback.png

^^^^^
Hoping those folk that are part of the rangers family lose their jobs!

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

They were discussing it on the radio last week and apparently SPL rules weren't broken. No doubt we will see retrospective rules brought in by the spfl board, the low level paper gatherers will be scouring the rule book looking for something to exploit.

They may even change or rewrite there rules.

When was the last time the did this and for what?????

Dick.

Genuine question Bennett, because for all your idiocy, I don't think you're an idiot:

Assuming that you're opposed to title stripping in this situation, what are your arguments against it?