Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have BDO actually completed winding up the old club yet, or are we due another 6 month report shortly?

Due shortly from what I mind.

They can't finish winding it up until they decide whether or not to try for the Supreme Court with hector, whether to go for undoing the assets sold well undervalue :) , various Sir Craigy court cases due etc etc.

Could be decades.

Maybe if the Bigot Brothers had looked at the successes of Aberdeen and Dundee United (and almost Hearts) thirty or so years ago* and realised that a competitive league was a good and healthy thing, the entire Scottish Game wouldn't be fucked now. But they didn't, so embarked on a multi-faceted campaign of marginalisation to ensure the two-horse race that they, and only they, wish to see return ASAP. Hell mend the fucking lot of them.

* A time when any neutral would want most Scottish teams to do well in Europe.Changed days, eh?

Very much this. They have completely screwed our game

All this? just because the dregs of Scottish society, don't understand/can't accept what it means, when a cheating football club, spending well beyond its means, goes into liquidation.

Genuinely, is it because you don't understand? or is it simple denial?!?

Either way it's hilarious. I don't even think Celtic fans would be this ridiculous if it happened to them :lol:

I'd say a bit of both.

Someone came out with the club/company, different entities line so they all jumped on that one & stuck with it.

On top of that, they're a bunch of thick bigoted neanderthals who are to stupid to think for themselves.

And yes.....I'm tarring them all with the same brush.

I actually believe that Celtic fans would be precisely this ridiculous.

Nope, I disagree. If Fergus hadn't have got his way, it was looking like a new club starting from scratch was in the offing. At the same time the old one was disintegrating .

You never know though. Look at how Hearts still cling to their date of formation, even though they were liquidated.

This. And in a slower, (so far) less overtly criminal fashion, their years of being able to claim they are a "big club", are also in the process of ending. Doesn't matter how quick or clever their domestic opposition is or isn't - it isn't Killie or Queens, Partick or Aberdeen, who are being humiliated on an annual basis by less well resourced opposition in Europe, while the faithful continue to bang on about "we won the European Cup", and, in a cutely familiar way, a "worldwide fanbase".

Maybe if the Bigot Brothers had looked at the successes of Aberdeen and Dundee United (and almost Hearts) thirty or so years ago* and realised that a competitive league was a good and healthy thing, the entire Scottish Game wouldn't be fucked now. But they didn't, so embarked on a multi-faceted campaign of marginalisation to ensure the two-horse race that they, and only they, wish to see return ASAP. Hell mend the fucking lot of them.

* A time when any neutral would want most Scottish teams to do well in Europe.Changed days, eh?

Excellent post.

Nope, I disagree. If Fergus hadn't have got his way, it was looking like a new club starting from scratch was in the offing. At the same time the old one was disintegrating.

And had such a thing come to pass, how many Celtic fans would have been for accepting that the 90s model was brand new and that those chaps in Lisbon in 67 had played for something quite different?

And had such a thing come to pass, how many Celtic fans would have been for accepting that the 90s model was brand new and that those chaps in Lisbon in 67 had played for something quite different?

Fucked if I know.

The support was splitting back then, and if a new club was formed they would've had less support (and not been able to claim history, ethos perhaps?), but it would've survived.

When the original club died shortly thereafter, for it was going to happen imminently, I certainly don't think all the fans would've gone across. Maybe over a decade or two, especially if they hired out Celtic park to play at .

Fucked if I know.

The support was splitting back then, and if a new club was formed they would've had less support (and not been able to claim history, ethos perhaps?), but it would've survived.

When the original club died shortly thereafter, for it was going to happen imminently, I certainly don't think all the fans would've gone across. Maybe over a decade or two, especially if they hired out Celtic park to play at .

Let me help. Precisely none is the answer. A fan of either celtic or the rangers willing to give up their vicarious successes is about as common as one of these...

Unicorn-realistic.jpg

The SOS facebook page is a good laugh.

Short Description
A body of like minded Rangers fans who hold dear the values of Struth. Dignity, honesty and openness.

:lol:

I trust the following Remembrance Day activity has nothing to do with celtic visit kick off being delayed until 3.30.

A source involved with security at the Molde game noticed not one Celtic staff member wore a poppy and reception staff were "advised" to place poppies on sale below desk out of sight and only give them to those who asked.

XL and XXL in stock.

12049203_1701468096750978_42932359949660

:lol:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Nope, I disagree. If Fergus hadn't have got his way, it was looking like a new club starting from scratch was in the offing. At the same time the old one was disintegrating .

You never know though. Look at how Hearts still cling to their date of formation, even though they were liquidated.

I really don't think we need to muddy the waters about Hearts liquidation of 1905 as it's been covered here many times even to the extent of No.8 telling me that the Court of Session is wrong!

Hearts reconstruction was covered by the fact that the new company assumed all liabilities of the old company and therefore continuation was allowed. This fell under the

Solvent Reconstruction under the Companies Act of 1862.

798d8e7dcdb9f1b5a93c77cfafedef23.jpg

Anyway as you were.

I really don't think we need to muddy the waters about Hearts liquidation of 1905 as it's been covered here many times even to the extent of No.8 telling me that the Court of Session is wrong!

Hearts reconstruction was covered by the fact that the new company assumed all liabilities of the old company and therefore continuation was allowed. This fell under the

Solvent Reconstruction under the Companies Act of 1862.798d8e7dcdb9f1b5a93c77cfafedef23.jpg

Anyway as you were.

Reconstruction = reformation, break in continuity etc etc. Here to help :)

John Gregg lays a wreath at a statue of....

Himself.

071115_alloa_wreath_laying_03.jpg

Think he'll disappear again if the new clumpany goes into administration?

Also, desperate attention seeking from the sevco loyal.

If you want to show respect on behalf of the the clumpany, why not do it at George Square, you know that place with the war memorial

cenotaph_war_memorial_night_glasgow_p100

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Reconstruction = reformation, break in continuity etc etc. Here to help :)

Still allowed under the

Solvent Reconstruction under the Companies Act of 1862, still the same club. Just out of interest, what is your club of choice?

Edited by statts1976uk

Think he'll disappear again if the new clumpany goes into administration?

Also, desperate attention seeking from the sevco loyal.

If you want to show respect on behalf of the the clumpany, why not do it at George Square, you know that place with the war memorial

Rico, I've closed the tab now and I can't be arsed going back on that place, but any idea why the wreath he laid had only poppies with 3 leaves?

Scottish ones are 4,no green leaf. Even the mutants had that correct on the fleg in the stand.

They buying less, taking one leaf off each one and making up more? Cheaper I suppose..?