Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is the fans who hate Murray for what he done to the club while giving it big lick for the trophies and achievements under his leadership

I know, but for all the stereotype is fun and handy, they really are not all Neanderthal idiots.

I know and like plenty who aren't.

There seems to be a blind spot though.

Come on Bennett. Stop being silly now.

You do realise that the more you post about this all being to do with "internet nutjobs", the more It points to an absence of any real arguments in favour of Rangers here.

I like the way that Vicky post about "internet nutjobs" on the, eh, Internet.

That isn't just deluded. That is "I've never owned, seen, or heard of a mirror, let alone looked in one" levels of lack of self-awareness. Especially given his drivel over the last couple of days, which has either plumbed new depths or scaled new heights - depending on whether it's insight or hilarity you're after.

Anyone fancy guessing which country the next B&B resident to be Tedi's best mate comes from? :lol:

I certainly don't. Many smaller clubs have been thrown out of competitions for doing things* which, while not illegal, breached competition rules. Why should rangers have been any different?

*Heinous crimes like signatures on the wrong line, or failing to fax a registration in time. Hang 'em all, eh?

I certainly don't. Many smaller clubs have been thrown out of competitions for doing things* which, while not illegal, breached competition rules. Why should rangers have been any different?

*Heinous crimes like signatures on the wrong line, or failing to fax a registration in time. Hang 'em all, eh?

Yes, but it's special rules for rangers (and celtic).

They've been favoured by the authorities for decades - but you'll never get one of their fans to acknowledge that - it would make their triumphalism hollow (and therefore their lives)

Do you?

Not really, No.

I think title stripping relates to football rules. I think Rangers breached those rules in terms of registration, in a thoroughly deliberate and sustained way, in order to gain advantage.

As such, I think LNS got it wrong.

As I said, I don't really see how last week's ruling changes much in a material sense. It seems to have marked a shift though, in a similar but reverse way to the initial FTTT ruling.

If it sparks something that leads to the LNS decision being revisited, then I'm fine with that. In fact, I'd be delighted.

Yes, but it's special rules for rangers (and celtic).

They've been favoured by the authorities for decades - but you'll never get one of their fans to acknowledge that - it would make their triumphalism hollow (and therefore their lives)

Densboy give it up.

'Rangers' really are a pathetic, embarrassing stain on Scottish football.

That statement reads like it was written by one of the loonballs on RangersMedia.

Just about the least dignified institution going and unfortunately our game will forever be associated with them.

Not really, No.

I think title stripping relates to football rules. I think Rangers breached those rules in terms of registration, in a thoroughly deliberate and sustained way, in order to gain advantage.

As such, I think LNS got it wrong.

As I said, I don't really see how last week's ruling changes much in a material sense. It seems to have marked a shift though, in a similar but reverse way to the initial FTTT ruling.

If it sparks something that leads to the LNS decision being revisited, then I'm fine with that. In fact, I'd be delighted.

I love how you're trying so hard to appear reasonable here but deep you're desperate to join in with those well adjusted people on twitter/blogs..

You would gain considerably more credibility if you just answered questions when asked.

We get it, you don't want to say anything that might be used against you so you continue with the deflection and avoidance.

Man up.

Tedi doesn't care about this, he is quite happy to trawl back through his own posts and delete whole swathes of them to save face.

Edited by strichener

Your players, never cease to amaze me

wEZQDau.png

So Rangers winning is now for our fallen heroes? For f**k's sake. Someone have a word with Mr Tavernier please. As if Alloa winning would have made any difference to those who gave their lives.

Another example of how too many muddle headed people at Ibrox think rememberance day is somehow partly to do with Rangers FC. Insulting, tasteless nonsense. I shouldn't be surprised but I am.

So Rangers winning is now for our fallen heroes? For f**k's sake. Someone have a word with Mr Tavernier please. As if Alloa winning would have made any difference to those who gave their lives. Another example of how too many muddle headed people at Ibrox think rememberance day is somehow partly to do with Rangers FC. Insulting, tasteless nonsense. I shouldn't be surprised but I am.
So Rangers winning is now for our fallen heroes? For f**k's sake. Someone have a word with Mr Tavernier please. As if Alloa winning would have made any difference to those who gave their lives. Another example of how too many muddle headed people at Ibrox think rememberance day is somehow partly to do with Rangers FC. Insulting, tasteless nonsense. I shouldn't be surprised but I am.
Are you suggesting that some of the fallen weren't massive Rangers fans, whose loved ones would have taken great comfort from Rangers hammering Alloa decades later?Sometimes Bino, I just don't understand you at all