Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is not an excuse, General Mike is pretty serious about it....I would say wanting someone banged up talking about contracts is pretty serious.

Yep that is right I was, I do, I could but Mike says I am not allowed to know.

Now we are getting into speculation...yours I might add.

so the only contract thats been renegotiated is the Sports Direct one.

And co-incidentally the 5m is getting paid back.

At least our board didn't call us criminally racist

The only reason they didn't is that the fleecing isn't yet complete ;)

Edit , but if you're missing it....

"The Rangers International fans are criminally rascist. And sectarian. And stupid beyond belief"

The last 2 were freebies :)

Edited by Njord

Your point did not cover what I posted.

That's right, lash out and insult me, that will convince me you are not beelin :lol:

Gawd, here we go again, round and round in ever decreasing circles.

My post pointed out that you stated King was 'ripping the pish' by not passing on the information to you stating less than 15 minutes later that he would.

So the Rangers board have answered the question that Tedi was squirming over the other day. The terms was shit and it is beneficial to pay back the loan. I am surprised that Dave didn't pay it himself out of the £30m. That he had to go round the shareholders to get the money tells it's own story. Kudos to the other major shareholders for coughing up the cash.

I honestly thought that it wouldn't be paid off until after the court cases were out of the way. You can only assume that the constant interference by Mike was getting too much.

BTW - Did the contracts not have a 7 year notice period or am I getting confused?

Edited by strichener

The issues I have are in three areas, with two of them minor:

The 'put us in Div 1 or Armageddon' was an error and embarrassing for them and for us.

The SPFL's silence recently is to their shame. They should tell The Title Stripping Tossers to go away and grow up rather than say nothing.

The Five Way Agreement was tawdry and cowardly and is really to the authorities' demerit.

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

Turns out we have a lot in common.....

Tricky one to respond to as I never joined the 'move to England' bandwagon as I see us as a Scottish club and the notion is absurd.

Would the English authorities have handled matters differently? On the whole, probably not as I think Scotland's authorities have acquitted themselves fairly and reasonably. The issues I have are in three areas, with two of them minor:

The 'put us in Div 1 or Armageddon' was an error and embarrassing for them and for us.

The SPFL's silence recently is to their shame. They should tell The Title Stripping Tossers to go away and grow up rather than say nothing.

The Five Way Agreement was tawdry and cowardly and is really to the authorities' demerit.

So you may think we won a watch by staying in Scotland but I don't think it was ever on the agenda and I doubt there would've been much difference in how we were treated.

That is a very reasonable post.

He is a shareholder, how do you know that he did not put part of it up himself?

Given the FACT that a resolution was put forward for all shareholders to be able to turn loans into equity, do you not think it would have been unfair and probably illegal to not invite other shareholders to contribute?

For once you are not, the notice period is unknown and cannot be disclosed...see fat mike gagging order.

A shareholder ?

How much did the club receive when be became one.... ?

Quite clearly you were.

'The Rangers board has also agreed that all shirt sponsorship revenue generated from 2017-18 onwards, and for the duration of the loan facility, will be paid to Rangers Retail Limited.'

Whats that quote got to do with it, i haven't denied that or suggested otherwise?

you were guessing that that was one of the contracts that also got renegotiated.