Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Adrian Durham is a pretty smart guy. He has a tried and tested formula. Have a co host who is always thicker than himself. Pick a 40/60 argument and side with the 40% and argue until blue in the face. It works because loads of daft folk bite and his co host is normally mentally deficient.

Whenever he talks about Scottish Football however it's cliche filled, ill informed drivel. Give the Jocks a wee 5 minutes occasionally and patronise us and belittle our football and more often than not get his facts wrong.

Anyone notice it was a pretty slow football week down south?

Trying to throw academic credentials around to lend authority to your opinions on a football message board is pathetic

Trying to do so when you haven't actually got any is, in my opinion at least, wretched

And I've got 7 highers so my opinion is worth more than yours.

I wouldn't even listen to your opinion, if it was an email I would print it out and wipe my ass with it tbh. Alan Sugar doesn't have 7 highers but his opinion is worth more than yours, like mine. Plenty of people have 7 highers and no job or work in poor jobs so get off your high horse ... Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

I wouldn't even listen to your opinion, if it was an email I would print it out and wipe my ass with it tbh. Alan Sugar doesn't have 7 highers but his opinion is worth more than yours, like mine.

Please quit while you're behind. I'm worried that you'll take this too seriously and it will all end in tears. Go now, before it's too late.

Richard Wilson really is an idiot.

According to this headcase Warburton wont go to Fulham because of the Fulham owners and the instability behind the scenes.....

Compared to Sevco Richard ?

Quite a day on here:

Adrian Durham actually being cited in support of an argument.

Martin going too far and being warned as the joke grows stale.

Tedi and Kincardine bleating about their respect for a flawed process simply because it found in their favour.

Laughable stuff from all of our alleged Rangers fans.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Richard Wilson really is an idiot.

According to this headcase Warburton wont go to Fulham because of the Fulham owners and the instability behind the scenes.....

Compared to Sevco Richard ?

Sevco fan on super score board......

"Warbs will not go to Fulham, he will stick around and leave when Chelsea or Man Utd come in for him"

Ffs.

A judge ... also confirmed that the tax ruling had nothing to do with the tribunal.

Is that right Ted?

My own view was that the FTTT needn't have anything to do with title stripping. It wasn't Kincardine's back then, but he seems to have changed his mind for some reason.

I thought that far from separate the issues however, LNS's ruling was based on the FTTT decision about the scheme having been operated properly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that there was no comment to the effect of the tax ruling having "nothing to do with the tribunal". Instead there was comment to the effect that the outcome of any appeal would have nothing to do with the tribunal. That's a very different stance from the one I think you're suggesting.

Sevco fan on super score board......"Warbs will not go to Fulham, he will stick around and leave when Chelsea or Man Utd come in for him"Ffs.

Warbs himself has publicly denied it twice and he just left a club at the same level as Fulham to come here he's definitely not leaving until we're in Europe and an EPL side at least come in for him, he is a spurs fan maybe he could manage them if he continues to be successful and take us to Europe again while revitalising our club