Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Murray: not walking away, taking a step back for the good of the club

Kennedy: Talked with Craig Whyte personally at Grant on Spey, agreed to transfer shares. Paul Clark last night said BKs are way ahead of due dilligence. Other party has greater Quantum. Tomorrow morning too late. Where have bidders been for 3 months.

Murray: Most complex thing I've dealt with in 25 years, surprised late bidders understand situation.

you missed the point - they 9 in a row happened before EBTs and before the formation of ths SPL - those years are not under investigation! :rolleyes:

Correct, not by the SPL they're nae, but this has a long, long way to run after the trivial matter of where RFC might be playing next season is over.

These BK are comical, Kennedy couldn't even run a mild mannered small time rugby club.

Well I have to honest I have always thought that ra'Bears would squeak out of this, but I am fully expecting a 11am press conference on Monday morning confirming ra'peepal are in liquidation.

Do us proud this weekend Perth Saints and let them have it.

D&P have done their job, get them through to the end of the season.

Now they are free to pull the plug.

Go on, you know you want to.

Murray: Duff and Phelps frustrating the process

Journo: What about tax case?

Kennedy: Irrelevant, with a CVA?

Journo: Don't you need HMRC

Kennedy: HMRC will not do pre agreements, several uncertainties going forward. Ticketus honourable men. HMRC would vote for CVA because more money from their Quantum compared to liquidation

whats that?

I'd read that administrators have 3 months to get a bidder in and have his proposals accepted by creditors. Unless it's extended by order of the court. After that there's nothing to stop a creditor going for a winding up order.

I await being corrected.

This press conference is very key. Bottom line ITS TOO LATE FOR A CVA!!

This must mean that NEWCO is the only option left on the table and this needs to be ratified/authorised/agreed by SPL & SFA. Not to mention the unrest from the Scottish Football public. Someone's just slipped the gears in to 5th and ready for the crash.

BK/TBK's bid was based on a small bid with a banner 'deliverability' stuck on top. Sorry lads but money talks. A pishy bid is a pishy bid any language, no matter how you try and dress it up. And stop with the quantum shyte. Rangers to NEWCO then certain death!