Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Some having problems with live stream. refresh may work if showing the report and not media conference" apparently

Refresh does not work. Dont go in via the link. Got to STV web thru google and then find the page. That worked for me.

Murray. Everyone bemused by the process, D&P sitting on their arse for 3 months. No issues resolved for unconditional bid to be made.

Journo: is D&P operating a high risk strategy.

Kennedy: We are in a position to execute quickly.

Murray: We need to start tomorrow, legalities of getting a CVA (for next season) very complex and tight.

Kennedy: Hoping a credible bidder comes along to own Rangers tomorrow. This isn't about us owning RangersFootballClub :lol:

These BK are comical, Kennedy couldn't even run a mild mannered small time rugby club.

Well I have to honest I have always thought that ra'Bears would squeak out of this, but I am fully expecting a 11am press conference on Monday morning confirming ra'peepal are in liquidation.

Do us proud this weekend Perth Saints and let them have it.

PM claims D+P misrepresented them.

BK says this was a credible plan, fully funded, D+P better have someone good, fully funded who doesn't walk away next week.

Walker Morris (the lawyers) say CVA by next season had to be started tomorrow.

BK dodges question on if his bid biggest.

Why use a firm based in Leeds? Are they linked to Peter Risdale by any chance?

Edited to add more likely it was Ken Bates

Edited by archie guevara

when are "we" (the Pie & Bovril Knights) holding our press conference to outline what our bid was/is ?

BK & TBK = Media whores............all that was missing was BK or PM to say "look mum I'm on the telly" !

Was the mad rush by this pair of fuds to get the CVA started today/tomorrow because the 3 months protection from creditors is almost up?

whats that?

Journo: Could you up your bid?

Kennedy: Paul Clark said Quantum of £8.5M last Saturday. D&P are running out of time. Deal on the table for 10 days.

Pul Murray: We didn't pull out the process. We were working with Ticketus, key to getting a CVA, couldn't reach agreement. Ticketus worked with Ng.

The future is now 'pretty bleak'.

Did they also say anything about the shitting habits of bears?

THAT'S THURSDAY LUNCHTIME COME AND GONE!

Sorry.... been out all day and just came back to about 25 new pages. Thought I'd throw in the auld' favourite one more time.

Now, kettle on, four-finger Kit Kat, and let's read these pages....

These BK are comical, Kennedy couldn't even run a mild mannered small time rugby club.

Well I have to honest I have always thought that ra'Bears would squeak out of this, but I am fully expecting a 11am press conference on Monday morning confirming ra'peepal are in liquidation.

Do us proud this weekend Perth Saints and let them have it.

I do believe the crematorium next door to McDiarmid Park will be the ones doing us ALL proud on Sunday ! tongue.gif